for life

title ━ for life*
season ━ au
oc name ━ amelia hargreeves
face claim ━ cecilia balagot
love interest ━ vanya hargreeves

title ━ for life*season ━ auoc name ━ amelia hargreevesface claim ━ cecilia balagotlove interest ━ vanya hargreeves

DESCRIPTION

❛ best friends? ❜
❛ for life. ❜*

EXTENDED SUMMARY

even though vanya was the outcast of the family amelia always hung out with her. she didn't care that she was 'ordinary'. all her siblings teased amelia for hanging out with her but she didn't care, she also set them straight. vanya never understood why amelia took and interest in her. vanya thought amelia was beautiful, talented, and beyond extraordinary. and she thought - knew - that she was ordinary. she never understood until she got butterflies one night when vanya had a nightmare.

NOTES!

➧ everyone is very confused to why amelia hangs out w/ vanya.

➧ you can choose her power.

➧ so they should have cute little moments where they are hanging out but amelia has to go on missions. but makes vanya pinky swear that they'll practice after. make vanya confused at first. bc vanya doesn't have powers so she doesn't need to practice. says that she can help amelia practice. just uses it as an excuse to hang out together.

➧ when vanya gets upset about being ordinary amy should comfort her. like tell her everything that's great about her.

➧ maybe you can make them kiss during that moment.

➧ she threatens to beat up all the kids who make fun of the two girls hanging out.

➧ she tries to convince everyone to let Vanya go to the sleepovers, if they don't then she glares and they go have their own sleepover.

➧ Allison is vvv jealous of Vanya. Not because she likes Amy, we all know Allison likes Spaceboy, but because Amy us the only other girl. So Allison tries to get her to stop hanging out with Vanya. ofc it doesn't work.

➧ Amy playfully flirting with Vanya just to see her blush.

➧ Just sits together for hours to talk or just in silence bc they love eachother. & they love hanging around eachother.

➧ vvvvv crappy plot, sorry