one night stands

title ━ one night stands
season ━ au
oc name ━ jaeden grant*
face claim ━ anna kendrick
love interest ━ klaus hargreeves
TAKEN BY aphroditeloveshim

title ━ one night standsseason ━ auoc name ━ jaeden grant*face claim ━ anna kendricklove interest ━ klaus hargreevesTAKEN BY aphroditeloveshim

DESCRIPTION

❛ she's the only person
who can make a decent
cup of coffee. can we
keep her? ❜*

EXTENDED SUMMARY

jaeden wasn't one to go to bars and drink till she couldn't even remember anything. she wasn't the type of person to have one night stands. but frankly, she didn't care when she wound up at a bar and started flirting with an attractive male, who she forgot the name of in a record of 0.3 seconds. when she windes up in the bed of a stranger she decides to take a smoke break not expecting the person to wake up anytime soon because it's like 6 in the morning. but yo her dismay the stranger woke up and joined her.

NOTES!

━ The only reason she was in the bar is because she got fired, or something stressful happened.

━ Also Klaus is sober but gets the occasional drink

━ Klaus doesn't even care that there is a random girl getting up from his bed, throwing his shirt on. all he cares about is getting a drag of her cigarette.

━ They both sit in the window in silence before actually talking.

━ Klaus invites her for breakfast, asking to be friends.

━ Ske makes breakfast & coffee then everyone comes down to see a random girl in the kitchen while Klaus was doing something in the other room.

━ Everyone is shook and gets into stance to fight. Klaus comes in the room & looks at his siblings before introducing the girl.

━ Five asked for coffee. He liked Jaeden's coffee so he wanted to keep her

━ After talking with Jae Klaus actually kinda likes her, so before she leaves he gets her number. Everyone is happy, especially Five bc of the good coffee she makes.

━ Klaus loving her humor, her childish side, & how she's not freaked out by everyone's powers. Like she doesn't even acknowledge them.

━ After a while Klaus' heart goes
'whoosh 💓💞💖💕❤
when someone even says her name.

━ Sleepovers at the Academy. Basically living at the academy.

━ Diego flirting with her to get Klaus riled up.

━ more examples of their conversations
❛ you're pretty cool, hargreeves.
not nearly as cool as me, but cool. ❛

" we're a match
made in heaven "

" in your dreams,
hargreeves "

" okay, never have
i ever... robbed a store "

" have "

━ crappy plot yes we know