the runaway | ✓

title   ━   the runawayseason   ━   auoc name   ━   christopher quinn, casey quinn*face claim   ━   cory grüter-andrew, sabrina carpenter*love interest   ━   n/a*taken by @satans_bxby

season   ━   au
oc name   ━   christopher quinn, casey quinn*
face claim   ━   cory grüter-andrew, sabrina carpenter*
love interest   ━   n/a*
taken by @satans_bxby

title   ━   the runawayseason   ━   auoc name   ━   christopher quinn, casey quinn*face claim   ━   cory grüter-andrew, sabrina carpenter*love interest   ━   n/a*taken by @satans_bxby

⇢ DESCRIPTION

DESCRIPTION

breaking news : christopher quinn missing.
last seen wearing black converse, black hoodie, and black jeans.
if seen please contact at
-ᚕᚕᚕ-ᚕᚕᚕ-ᚕᚕᚕᚕ*

EXTENDED SUMMARY

christopher quinn was a teenager that had it.... hard. his father was a raging alcoholic who got to drunk at times and beat chris senseless. his mother worked as a mistress who brought men home almost everyday while his dad was either at work or passed out on the drunk. she also threatened to beat him or do something worse if he told his father. his older sister left as soon as she could, leaving christopher behind. telling him how sorry she was and how she would come back for him. that never happened. chris had zero friends because he looked 'queer' and he never talked to anyone. chris has finally had enough of his life.*

NOTES!

→ So you can change his back story.

→ So basically he's running away to hawkins to find his sister. ( You can choose how he knows )

→ So basically he changes his name, or just gives out a fake one and makes his sister sign him up for school with the same fake name.

→ He mostly wears hoods, so the party finds him vvv weird but in a cool, mysterious way.

→ doesn't have to have a love interest, if he does totally suggest Lucas

→ After he finally feels like he can trust the party, *cough* or Lucas *cough* then he tells them, *loud cough* him *normal cough*

→ Casey is in college, freshman, and has a job. Also an apartment where her and Chris stay

→ If you want something to happen then Hopper could see his face on the news as a missing person, and when Hopper goes knocking on the door Chris makes his escape out a window, and to the bus stop, or to casey's car where they both leave. Then it's just a hunt for Hopper to find the kid.
* or goes to Lucas' to say goodbye *

→ This is crappy sorry