someday ➭ descendants

₊˚

₊˚.༄ TITLE. someday
₊˚.༄ FACE CLAIM. haley lu richardson
₊˚.༄ OC NAME. alexandra beast
₊˚.༄ LOVE INTEREST. gil
₊˚.༄ MOVIE. descendants 2

────────────

₊˚.༄ SYNOPSIS. in which princess anna gets kidnapped along with her brother and falls for a pirate
₊˚.༄ DESCRIPTION. ❛ you're from the perfect paradise and i'm living on the darker side ❜
₊˚.༄ LIVING PLACE. auradon
₊˚.༄ PARENTS. adam & belle

 adam & belle

₊˚.༄ EXTENDED SUMMARY. alexandra beast was a beautiful girl and had the picture perfect life. her mother and father were loving, her brother was king, she had amazing friends, the perfect grades, she had it all. except one thing was missing. from alexandra's dorm she had a perfect view of the isle of the lost amd she would often look at it longingly. . . like there was something there. she felt like she had a missing piece in the isle. whenever she looked out she felt. . . something. she never felt like she belonged, she never felt like the pretty little princess everyone saw. when she wore tiaras and dresses she felt, weird. when she was in pajamas, sweats or even leggings she felt herself. at heart she knew she wasn't a princess. but the piece missing was on the isle and there was no way to get it. that missing piece was something or someone, yet it didn't make sense to her. what could possibly be there that she needed to feel complete?

 what could possibly be there that she needed to feel complete?

( extra notes! )

─ so,, new layout?? also new
descendants plots, yay!!

─ based off of someday by meg donnelly & milo manheim except zombie is villain??
"I think I heard it vaguely a girl and a villain" & "oh, what could go so wrong with a girl and a villain?" & "girl, you look villainous. oh, I mean gorgeous"

─ anyway,, alexandra ( or alex, lexie, lex, ect. ) gets kidnapped with ben but since she's always been in ben's shadow ( i forgot to add that in the summary sorry!! ) uma puts her in the basement?? do boats have basements?? anyway and assigns gil to watch her.

─ since she's crying gil feels bad and just talks to her. and trues to cheer her up ( kind of forgetting that she's tied up ) and at first she just ignores him but she feels like she's found that missing piece or whatever and starts participating in talking.

─ then she asks to see the isle so they sneak off and he shows her everything and makes sure that they're not seen. ( when they sing the song )

─ during some time she realizes that what she's missing his gil & vice versa ( did i forget to mention that gil feels a piece missing too? )

─ okay one thing, he has to give her a golden rose. like a little pin that he stole and then she realizes she loves him blah, blah, blah

─ and i have zero idea anymore, so you could take it from here.