Lurking Saviour.

Trigger warning:
This chapter contains indecent assault

I wanted to scream. I wanted to run away. But all I could do was lay there, a motionless lump, as he unwound the cotton from my body. He was gentle, at least, handling my skin with an uncharacteristic level of care. He only unwrapped me partway, but it was enough. My breasts were fully exposed, pushed up by the remaining bandages, and I watched in horror as Blake smirked at them, a hunger evident in his eyes.

"My beautiful rose. I'm so glad I can call you mine." He said with a chuckle. He ran a hand over them, and I let out a faint whimper.

He smirked down at me. "You know, my rose, I have always wanted to ravish a body like yours. Women like my Iris will never compare to your beauty."

He leans down and lays a kiss on my cheek. I can only whimper, unable to move my lips. I have lost control of my own body, and I have no way of fighting back.

He smirks at me, and lets out a chuckle. "You're so eager, my rose. So willing..." his voice trails off, and his fingers travel down my face, past my cheek and down my neck, slowly falling to trace the shape of my breasts beneath him.

He leant down again, and kissed my jaw, before working his lips across to my own. I could do nothing as he pushed his face against mine, ravaging my lips. Despite my inability to move, I could still feel everything.

I felt it when he grabbed my breast. He didn't stop kissing me though I groaned at him to stop. I tried with all my might to move, to fight, but I could do nothing. He kneaded my breast beneath his hand, smirking against my lips as I yelped.

"Are you excited, my rose? Is that why you're moaning for me?" He said, then laughed.

He shifted, and suddenly he was unwinding the bandages again, continuing down my skin until my freshly covered body was fully exposed. He cast the bandages aside, and I whimpered again, terror filling my insides as he looks down on my bare bodice.

He ran his finger along my cuts, then traced his carving. Rose. He smirked. "I have to say, I did a fairly good job with this one. It's turning out rather well."

To my horror, he leant down and kissed it, his stubble-covered chin brushing along my lower stomach, awfully close to my underwear. He seemed to notice because he smirked as he rose again, his hand trailing the edge of the elastic.

"Your flower is hidden, my rose. Shall we reveal it?"

At that moment, the sound of glass breaking filled the air, and Blake's head snapped up, looking across in the direction of the stairs. I clenched my eyes shut, the only movement I could force myself to do, and took in deep breaths, trying to hold in my whimpering. I heard the stumbling voice of Gwen, my distractor and saviour.

"I-I'm sorry m-master. Y-you left one of the p-p-plates ups-st-stairs, and I thought I would b-bring it down for you."

A strange sort of growl originated from Blake, a guttural angry sound that terrified me. But it was not directed at me. It was directed at Gwen.

"I told you to stay with Jackson."

I felt Blake move off the couch, shifting towards her, and when she spoke, she sounded close to tears.

"He's asleep."

I heard the sound of crunching, and Gwen let out a yelp.

"I don't appreciate you lurking and watching us, my Iris. It's rather rude." I heard him growl.

She whimpered, muttering apologies under her breath.

He was silent for a few moments, before he spoke, his voice taking on an unsettlingly humorous tone.

"How about I return the favour. See how you enjoy being watched. Hey?"

Gwen's whimpers suddenly came closer, with the sound of more glass crunching underfoot. I opened my eyes just as Blake grabbed my limp body and pulled me up into a sitting position.

Gwen cowered behind him, tears streaming down her face, and I was suddenly aware of what I was about to witness.

Blake turned and smirked at her. "Now, where were we, my Iris?"

Authors note
Hey my lovely readers, I know this chapter is short, but I've been real busy with uni. We just hit 1k reads which is insane, so I'm trying to get you all some frequent updates, but sometimes that means chapters are shorter.

What do you prefer, longer chapters and less updates, or more updates and potentially shorter chapters?

Do you want to see more of the dynamic with Gwen, or a little bit more of escapism and backstory? Or both?

Who do you think Jackson is?

Let me know you're thoughts and feelings, as always I will read and respond to you. I love seeing your reactions and interaction with the story, so keep it coming. Otherwise just leave a vote and check out my page. I post updates about black rose every so often so follow me if you want to see where I'm at.

That's all for this chapter, I'll post again soon.
~ Alex