No use.

Warning: indecent assault

Once Gwen left, Blake led me out of the bathroom, towards the kitchen.

I felt uncomfortable, as he hadn't bothered to dress either of us, and with my hands cuffed, I had no way to cover myself, but I was thankful for the chance to eat. My stomach was aching with hunger, and I was looking forward to relieving at least some of my constant discomfort.

As I was expecting, there was only one place set on the table, with a plate filled with grilled chicken, vegetables, and mashed potato. I waited for Blake to sit down, biting my lip, resigned to discomfort over his preferred method of me eating. But to my surprise, and albeit dread, he didn't ask me to sit on his lap, instead drawing in his chair and picking up his knife and fork.

Confusion twisted in my gut. "Don't you want to.... feed me?" I asked, forcing the words past my lips.

He glanced up at me, giving me a pointed look. "As much as I would love you to sit on my lap with the both of us naked, my rose, you remember the rules of our deal yesterday. You didn't run for half an hour, you don't get fed."

My stomach dropped and I gaped at him. "I passed out."

He shrugged. "A deal is a deal, my rose. You didn't deliver, so you don't eat. Maybe this way you'll get it through your thick skull that you are fat, my rose. You can't just wish for something to happen and make it so. You have to work for it."

Just as he said this, he looked at me and lifted a forkful of chicken to his lips. I stared as he chewed it, my heart racing. Tears pulled at my eyes and I forced myself to look away. I didn't want him to see me cry.

"Oh dear, did I upset you, my rose? The truth hurts, doesn't it." He smirked at me and I felt the sparks of anger light within me. He continued, unaware of the fury boiling deep in my core. "Does it hurt when I call you fat? When I tell you that you're ugly? You know, Iris didn't want to come down here. She didn't eat to see your disgusting body. She told me so herself. Does it hurt that no one likes the way you look, my rose?"

I felt tears pull at my eyes again, but this time, they weren't tears of desperation. No, something had changed. I pursed my lips, ruminating on the anger pulsing deep within me.

Blake stared at me smugly, a disapproving look in his eyes.

"You're ugly, my rose. You're disgusting, and fat. No one likes you." He spat. I noticed that he had dropped the fork and steak knife he'd been using to eat, to focus on insulting me. He'd obviously mistook my tears in response to his insults, and he was taking enjoyment in seeing me cry.

Good. I could play on that.

I forced myself to breathe and focused on looking as hurt as I could. It wasn't hard, and it worked. He smirked.

"You are weak, my rose. Fat, ugly, and weak." He spat, and just as the last word past his lips, I took a lunge at the plate with my cuffed hands and pushed it off the table. It smashed against the floor and Blake froze for a few moments, just staring at me.

Then, slowly, he raised an eyebrow. "You must have a thing for breaking plates, my rose. Remind me never to let you near my fine china."

I spat at him. "If I can't eat, then neither can you."

He just smirked. "You see, my rose, I can very easily just go upstairs and get some more. You, however, do not have that luxury. You must stay here, because you are my rose and you will do as I say.

He slowly stood, and stepped towards me, grinning. I was suddenly aware of the nudeness of our bodies, and stumbled back. He just shook his head and grabbed at the hand cuffs around my wrists.

He stepped closer and leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"Now, I think I might need to show you your place around here, my rose."

I didn't have the chance to break away before he began dragging me back down the hallway. My stomach filled with dread. "Oh god no, please! I'm sorry. I'll do anything, just don't hurt me again!"

I saw the shadow of a grin pass over his face as he pulled me towards the door at the end of the hall.

"Oh no, my rose. You'll do anything because I'm going to hurt you again. But don't worry. It won't be just pain. There might even be some pleasure mixed in with your punishment." He chuckled, and I went cold.

"No. Please, no. Not that. Please."

But he wasn't hearing a word. He just grinned as he opened the door. In a dark voice, he spoke.

"It's about time you learnt that your body, and every other part of you, belongs to me."

He dragged me over to the four poster bed, and I struggled against him with all my might, but it was no use. He lifted my body easily and threw me onto the mattress, then drew my kicking feet apart with his hands and used shackles on the bedposts to tie me down.

He grabbed my bound wrists and pulled them above my head, exposing my bare body. He secured the handcuffs somewhere above me, then grinned. He disappeared for just a moment, before returning. Just as I let out a scream, he forced something thick and sweaty between my lips, and began plastering the bottom half of my face with tape. By the time he was done, my screams were little more than muffled whimpers. He smiled down at his handiwork, his eyes raking over my naked body, devouring every inch of my bare skin.

I struggled and tried to free myself, but it was no use.

Blake smiled at me, an evil glint in his eyes.

"Oh, my rose. I'm so glad I can call you mine."