Chapter 8

Y/N POV

Me and Meliodas appeared before the Ten Commandments and they all immediately noticed the two of us. My gaze swept the room and I smirked confidently until my eyes rested on Zeldris. MY smirk turned into a snarl as I looked him up and down.

"Sup!" my brother said seemingly unfazed by the 9 demons in front of us.

"Meliodas, Y/N" Zeldris said acknowledging our presence.

"Wait!" said one of the demons. "Don't any of you lift a finger! That's the prey I failed to kill"

I turned to my brother and raised my eyebrow questioningly. He shrugged and grinned.

"I'll be the one to deal the killing blow" the demon continued. Meliodas suddenly punched him and I took that as permission to continue his work. I jumped and landed with my foot in the back of the demon's skull.

"Who are you?..."

" Oh we haven't met. I'm (Y/N)" I said in a light tone.

He then began fighting me again and my brother joined me in the assault. We took turns throwing punches and it was actually quite fun. We were both at full strength and our demonic like powers had been restored, so it was now a semi fair battle.

The demon seemed more excited to fight now but the battle had seemed to grow boring to my brother so he briefly touched his sacred treasure and the demon was down for the count. That reminds me, I have yet to retrieve my sacred treasure. Maybe I'll do that later.

Zeldris threatened Meliodas and the four races but he hadn't even looked at me since we first got here. Strange.

Then, we were teleported back.

A/N

Ok so two things. 

First of all, I'm sorry this chapter is so short, but its set up for the next one. Second of all I'm thank you readers for giving my story a chance, I really appreciate it. 

Remember: Zeldris and Meliodas are not brothers. They ARE NOT related. We don't do incest in my christian minecraft server.