Chapter 11

Your sacred treasure is above

Y/N POV

I awoke from watching my own memories with a gasp. I mind was reeling with all the information that I had to process. I looked at Merlin and she had a grim look on her face, like she was expecting me to be angry with her. Instead I reached up and hugged her.

I now understand why they thought it was a good idea to lock my memories away. If anything went terribly wrong while I was here, I could go back to being emotionless, I could become that merciless killing machine once again.

I've always known I had been part of the commandments, but to have done the things I'd done. I shuttered. I stood and walked out of the one bedroom hut and made my way back to the training cave, fully prepared to do whatever it took to defeat the ten commandments.

--

After a little more training, Meliodas revealed to us his plan to attack the 10 Commandments. I had asked Merlin the previous day to summon my sacred treasure so it could be used in battle. She didn't tell me where she had gotten it from but I guess it didn't matter.

My sacred treasure was a (f/c) staff that was curled around 4 glowing orbs named Emberling. (Shown above).

Meliodas figured that commandments would quickly figure out that easiest way to conquer Britannia was to split up. The plan was to crush them, one or two at a time.

Everybody was getting ready to go and when Elizabeth came back. She told us that she had completely failed her training. I, of course, felt bad but I couldn't help of giggle little. 

Ban gave me a scolding look but cracked a smile before putting his arm around my waist. I leaned into him, and smiled up at him.

We were saying our final goodbyes when Zaneri started to speak to Meliodas. I immediately started listening to their conversation, wondering if she was going to finally confess her feelings for my brother.

But, halfway through her first sentence she gave up and said never mind. I was a little disappointed, but I understood. It was quite obvious Meliodas loved Elizabeth, even if his way of showing it was constantly groping her.

Immediately after Zaneri stopped talking, he turned his attention back to Elizabeth and noticed that she looked troubled. They had a conversation about how she felt useless and then vowed to never complain again. After we actually got around to saying goodbye, we left to go find and beat the 10 commandments.

A/N

I'm really looking forward to writing the next chapters and if you guys have any thoughts on how I can improve the story please put it in the comments.