Chapter 12

Y/N POV

After we left the Druid's Holy Land we continued traveling. I wasn't exactly sure where we were going, but my brother seemed to have a plan so I mostly sat around the boar's hat and relaxed. Me and Ban were practically inseparable since we were reunited. If we weren't hanging out with the others, we were in his room doing stuffff. 

It was honestly really nice being able to just hang with him and the others. For those few days there was no one to fight, no one to threaten us, there was just... peace. That is until Meliodas heard about the festival. When he told the group about it, I immediately knew the peace was over. 

We started traveling toward the location. When we were relatively close, the floor started falling from under us. We fell, and most of us were separated. Me along with Hawk, Elizabeth, and Diane were dropped into a maze of sorts. There were tall rock walls that seemed to reintegrate when broken. 

We wondered around the maze for what felt like hours. Personally, I was getting hungry and I could tell by the looks on the others faces, they were too. I was about to start complaining when hawk found a bunch of berries. I didn't really trust them, but I didn't say anything. I just let Hawk it the maybe poisonous berries. 

We kept moving, with Diane in front. She accidentally stumbled into a lake when a bunch of large leech thing latched on to her. Me and Elizabeth quickly tried to fend them off, even though they were trying to latch onto us to. Eventually we got them all off and sat exhausted on the shore of the lake.

Hawk caught up to us, carrying quite a lot of berries, and I decided to eat them despite my previous reluctance (oooo big words). They were actually pretty good. Then we heard footsteps. We all turned to see Meliodas walking towards us, but he looked different. 

"Well well. Look at what we have here. That's one delicious looking meal" He said causally. Something was definitely off. 

"It's sir Meliodas!" Elizabeth said, immediately trusting the figure. We then heard more footsteps. More figures of Meliodas appeared, and my suspicions were confirmed. 

"I see a female human, and a female giant, and a plump little pig too" the figures spoke in unison. 

"Hey what the heck is going on here!" Hawk said, clearly not getting the situation we were in. 

"Give us back our forest invaders" One figure said. 

"You changed Alpine Forest, didn't you" Another said. 

"And you remade it without our permission. You better put it back" a third figure stated.

Hawk and Elizabeth started having a conversation about whether or not the real meliodas was mixed in, but I wasn't really paying attention. I was more focused on trying to get out of here. Suddenly they attacked, and then we were running. Shortly after we started running, a bolt of lighting stuck one of the fake Meliodas. 

We turned, and I saw Gil and Howzer. They asked if we were ok and we stopped traveling through the maze for a moment to catch up. As I was talking to Gil, Howzer suddenly freaked out. Something touched his leg, and even know he tried to stab it, it got away. It didn't go far though and the next moment, Hawk was eating the creature. 

It was one of the most disgusting things I've ever had to watch. Then, Hawk turned into a form of the creature. Gil explained what it was and it was quite interesting, but just as he finished an earth crawler appeared behind us. We all started fighting it, but I mostly let the others do it.

I knew there would be stronger stuff moving forward and I wanted to save my energy. Suddenly it was freezing over. The man who did it, was gone as soon as he came. Elizabeth healed everyone's wounds. 

Suddenly Elizabeth stopped, saying she sensed Meliodas. She talked to him through the wall like a lunatic. Suddenly we heard a loud commotion, and I knew those sounds. I also ran to the wall. Ban.

A/N

If you didn't already know, THE NEW SEASON OF SDS CAME OUT TODAY. I was kinda waiting for it so I could continue writing this accurately, and now its here. I haven't finished it yet but I wanted to get a chapter out asap.