Chapter 15

Y/N POV

"How foolish. We were too distracted by that man's magical power, we never considered the possibility he was aiming his attack at us" 

Everyone left in the fighting rings were confused, not knowing what had just happened. I was just staring at the two, now injured demons, waiting for Meliodas to make his move. Suddenly, he was in front of the demons. I took that as a cue to drop down next to him. 

"Lets get started... its time for the real festival" Meliodas said. Then, we began fighting. Me and Meliodas both jumped at drole at the same time and started to attack. Drole didn't seem phased when Meliodas cut his arms off. 

"You anticipated this?" 

"Yeah. I've been waiting for this moment. The chance to catch you off gaurd and strike. If I attacked you by myself head on, you'd have your guard up and be ready for me, right?" 

No one moved while he was talking, the battle was at a stand still. Our allies were all confused by this turn of events but I had to ignore them. I had to focus. 

"Under circumstances like that, there's no way I could win. To get you to lay your defenses down, I came here as someone who just wanted to have a little fun with his friends. Of course, I never mentioned this plan to any of them, cause that magic eye of your's would've seen through that right away" 

Drole squinted at Meliodas completely focusing on him, but not moving to attack.  Meliodas went on about his plan and how Escanor created an opportunity. Then, Gloxinia was healed by her spirit spear. 

"I admit that it would've been a struggle for us too, if we'd been forced to battle you one on one, however you made one fatal mistake" He then summoned Gigant embrace. I quickly turned around as everyone I valued was trapped in two rock hands. 

"Now their all my hostages. If you resist, then they'll die" Then, Meliodas cut off Drole's other arms. I was shocked at his swift attack, but it was a smart one. Without his arms, Drole can't kill the people inside that rock formation. 

"I'll make sure that doesn't happen," Meliodas said as he jumped up and started attacking again. I joined him in his assault, completely forgetting about Gloxinia. Then he was behind us fully healed and in full armor. 

Me and my brother immediately targeted him and broke his armor. "Give it up. You two don't stand a chance"

"I remember the four of us each joining forces to defeat the demon king, and now we've become enemies. Fate certainly has a twisted sense of humor, doesn't it?" I knew he was stalling, but Meliodas didn't make a move so neither did I. I trusted him and his battle plan. 

"Meliodas, there's something I want to ask you. You don't really want to fight us to the death, now do you?" 

My older brother started to speak again. "Of course I don't. Cause I know why you both crossed over to that side, and how you felt about it. Gloxinia , you were betrayed by the people you trusted and lost something you cared about more than your own life. Drole, you were a warrior who always wanted to be the best, then your pride was taken from you and ripped to shreds" 

I didn't fail to notice that this conversation didn't involve me. Even now, Meliodas was still consider superior to me. He attacked again and Gloxinia countered. I jumped in again, wanting to help. 

In the middle of the fighting, I felt the presence of the people in Drole's rocks disappear. They must have been teleported by someone inside with them. That solved one problem, but I had to focus on the fight in front of me. 

Gloxinia healed Drole as I was recovering from the blast. I started to unleash my full power and flew straight toward them alongside my brother with my wings and attacked, but me and my brother were too late. Drole was already healed. 

We continuously attacked without stopping, and they kept healing. Despite that, we were wining. Without my reclaimed abilities, I wouldn't be able to handle this fight but now, I was holding back.

I really didn't want to kill these people who I'd known for 3,000 years. "(Y/N)" Gloxinia started. I was surprised he was speaking to me directly, he hadn't said a word to me since the battle had started. 

"You're both as powerful and as naive as ever. Why would you take the side of those pathetic humans when you have so much potential among the demons?"

"If you chose to pursue it, you have the ability to become one of the most powerful demon your race has ever encountered. But on your current path, I can see the horrific end that's in store for you, because you cling to sentimentality." Drole countined

" If all that suffering has turned you into what you are now" I readied my fighting stance, " then why don't you let us put an end to it for you. Then 5 black figures came crashing down into the Earth, and I knew they were here. 

A/N

There was so much dialogue in this chapter. I didn't even write out the entire episode. 900 words guys. Anyways, I know I'm really inconsistent with posting and I apologize, but I kinda just write when I'm not working on other things. Anyways I'm really sorry and I'm trying to focus on this fanfiction more. 

On a complete other note, I'm going to be starting a new story (even though I don't even know how I'm going to end this one). Its a Bakugo Katskui x reader. Like this one, its a reader insert and when I acutally start posting chapters, I hope you guys will read it.