c h a p t e r 7

i woke up to the sound of a beating heart.
it sounded so soothing and relaxing i didnt even budge.
with my head resting on his chest,i put my arms around his waist.
did we finally make amends?
did I finally welcome him?

"aaAah *yawning*"
i quickly stood up as i heard his yawn.
it was not like those very loud ones.
"Youre awake?"
he stood up. and smiled.
he grabbed my right hand,lifts it up, and placed it firmly on his cheeks.
"like this" he said,
"do it like this".
i smiled shyly and moved closer to him.
when i was close enough,i laid my head on his chest,in front of him.
it was unexpected,but i was moving before i knew it.
"im sorry, taeyong.im so so sorry"

"i-i do not wanna lie but i have to admit,i am excited to raise the child with you. although i lost trust to you at first,i felt like-like youre just perfect in every way. i hated you too. but it just made me realise what a fool i am to feel that way"
my head still on his shoulders,and his shoulders are probably soaking by now.
i cant believe i said that.

he wrapped his hands around my body and took a deep breath before talking.
"Dont be. youre doing great and its all that matters now. i love both you and the child a lot but its fate and its bound to happen. you cant change it. its written and you cant erase it. maybe its unfortunate now but fortunate later. we dont know,maybe in 5 years we would have 3 healthy children already-"

"Yah. What are you talking about?? im having goosebumps just thinking about it"
he laughed,and it made me laugh.

><

"ARE YOU OKAY?"
"DO YOU NEED A PERSONAL ASSISTANT?"
"DO YOU WANT ANYTHING?"
hyerie have been all over the place,worrying about me.

"hyerie,im fine"
"HOH YOURE SO WEAK *go stupid go crazy* "
"hyerie,"
i grabbed her hand and pull her down to let her sit.
hyerie finally sat and calmed herself down.
"Im too frustrated. i feel like i overworked you and thats how it happened. i feel like a
tortured you so bad a life just lost. i feel like your life was hard but i didnt notice it because i was busy having fun. i feel like...i feel like-"
her words spitted out from her mouth so rapidly to the point where i couldnt even catch a thing.
"hyerie,breath..."

she finally calmed down...

"you went to taeyong's place is it?"
"yea. why?"
"did he do anything? dont you dare let him touch you or else-"
"hyerie,he's the father. he has the right"
"um,is this sungmi im talking to?"
"hyerie i,i just want to. you to stop hating him too. i think we made amends but i know i wont date him. just give him a chance,please"

hyerie shrugged at first,but at last she agreed.
"if anything happens to you AGAIN,im not forgiving him. ever"
i hugged hyerie,as tight as i can.
"love you hye"

><

i placed a fluffly blanket over hyerie's sleeping body laying peacefully on the sofa.
guessed she was too stressed out.
her scrunched up body only took three-quarters from the size of the sofa so i sat on the remains.

i grabbed my phone which was fully charged on the port beside the sofa,and unlocked it.
"taeyong posted a pic?"
i mumbled to myself.
it has been so long since taeyong ever uploaded anything in instagram.
i tapped on the notification banner and it led me to the post.

its a picture of someone,im not sure but its definitely not me. the caption reads '16.8.18 will always love you and wait to see you.youre not gone to me. not ever.'
it has been so long since emotional taeyong appeared in my timeline. but its probably the taeyong im about to love the most. i just gave thought that the caption is about it (a very sensitive topic) and shaked it off.