Extra - Second Summary so far

After chasing his lover through a handful of worlds, Aidan came to face a dilemma.  Something called a Golden Child had been born, meaning the System's plot came to fruition and his lover could end up facing a turbulent life in the Golden's Child's world.  And so he came to be born to grow up next to this Child, who was tempered by his nature and supported by his heart and although there was an evolution within the world, it was one for the better overall.  Aidan was also able to find and save his lover as well, although their new tentative relationship was threatened by an opportunistic woman, they overcame the obstacle together, their love becoming stronger than ever.

However, as always, Aidan's time came to leave the world and leave his lover and he became bitter.  But that bitterness was fleeting for this time, his lover left with him and came to wake up in the Master's white space beside him!

The youth's memories were not intact, he could remember nothing other than his last life.  The Master could unlock his memories, but there might be a price.  The boy agreed and was assaulted by a painful past, falling into a coma as those memories flooded his brain.  Aidan wished nothing more than to lie with him in wait, but alas the Master had other ideas.

In many of his files, corruption had taken root like a virus and data was becoming lost or warped.  He sent Aidan and his system Yang into one such file, while a sleeping Kyan and his newly formed system Yin remained behind.

Aidan and Yang grew up as twins inside the file which was not of one world, but of a galaxy, however they could only learn of what form the corruption had taken before it suddenly stopped.  But the new threat to the galaxy was much more dire.  An ancient race had awoken and had begun to consume the lives of people within the galaxy in order to make their soulless bodies into its puppets.  The Queen of this race sought just one thing, but it was not domination of the galaxy, it was Aidan.

In order to save the man he called husband, after he woke up, Kyan entered the galaxy, reborn into a man who should have become a puppet, but his strings were broken by Yin.  Together, they learned what they could of the ancient race and were enlightened to a much larger fact, one that they shared with an equally stunning Aidan and Yang.  The Queen was like them, a traveller between worlds and they had met her before.  Not only that, she was one of the souls Kyan had originally been tasked with saving from the Archive.

Just as Aidan had been chasing Kyan, so a woman had been chasing Aidan, ever since she became obsessed with him during his first rebirth.  The System, it appeared, had taken her under its wing hoping to use her to force Aidan and Kyan apart so it could reclaim Aidan.  In this life, neither were successful, so they tried once more.

Only the lovers were now wise to this and turned the tables upon them, hunting the woman down in their next lives after rediscovering each other.  Awakening this way had been a shock to Kyan and he almost lost to himself before he lost to that woman!  But in the end, they were successful in breaking her connection to the System, so that she could be freed from the Archive and no longer pestering them with her obsessions.

Although Kyan came to know the truth about why he was in the Archive, that he was merely a sacrifice in order to free certain people of importance from being trapped within the Archive, it did not retract from the fact that there were still others waiting on him.  And so he and Aidan came to learn that the woman's soul was not the only one that frequently followed them, a pair of lovers were doing the same.  Two men that happened to cross their paths and cross each other's, who loved each other beyond reason in each life despite forgetting their pasts.  And so they fought new threats and reunited the lovers as well as giving them the tools to be freed from the Archive upon their deaths.  The Master also gave this pair of lovers a task as they left.