Chapter One Hundred And Ninety Eight - Wordless Perfection

Author's note; Oh yes, it's time to fully reunite the lovers x x x 18+ x x x

Lips smacked against lips as tongues tangled and clothing wrinkled, hands wandered and bodies demanded to be touched.  Dominic nibbled Kyan's lower lip, before revelling over the flushed faced youth beside him.  His pale eyes were misty, like wispy clouds over a winter sky, but there was a hint of a storm lingering there.

"What's wrong?" Dominic asked him.

Just an hour ago, Dominic had forced himself to leave the hall that Orion and Damien had hired out for Kyan's celebration and coming of age birthday party, along with other guests.   There had been a mishmash of people from all walks of life from new money and old, from students to successful working adults and to second generation rich kids.  Each had seemed genuinely delighted to celebrate the young man's birthday.  Earlier still, Kyan had taken Dominic to meet his parents... his birth parents.  He had explained once more what had happened to them and to him, the accident that stole so much away from him and Dominic had listened with a sense of deja vu and echoes of a similar conversation running through his mind.

The man had not remembered everything, but much more was becoming clearer.  For example, most of the parental figures he had had in the Archive were hazy, only one or two had left such an impression upon him that he had woke up to recall almost every piece of advice and every gesture that they had made.  But he could not remember somethings at all, such as Leilei and her wife Savanna, which saddened Kyan as those girls had helped bring them together in that life.  But then Dominic remembered his older brother First Prince Jie Long and told Kyan of some of the mischief they had gotten up to as boys.  The tales that Dominic spoke of, Kyan had, of course, heard before, but he remained happily silent as Dominic joyfully regaled them once more.

But none of that mattered in this moment, after Kyan had shyly taken his hand and followed him home once the party had concluded. After Kyan had removed his shoes and jacket and lead them towards the bedroom.  After his lover had sat down upon the bed and reached for him suggestively.  Dominic had not denied him, lifting him into his arms before they tumbled upon the bed together.  But now, he could see that Kyan was clearly unsettled.

"I'm just a bit nervous," Kyan admitted.  "This will be the first time in my real body, what if its not the same?  What if I don't make you feel good?"

"Kyan," Dominic growled, his voice thick with lust and his warm eyes darkening further.  "It's impossible that I won't feel good.  You are amazing no matter what body you reside in, but this being your true self, simply makes this all the more perfect for me.  Kyan, I love you."

Tears welled once more in Kyan's eyes and he laughed; he was becoming such a crybaby!  "I love you too," he said before reaching to reunite their lips.

Clothes became superfluous, undergarments even more so and Kyan marvelled over this flesh and blood man beside him.  He wasn't overly muscular, but his arms and chest were well formed, without excess flesh.  His skin tone was as warm as his eyes and the heat he felt as he pressed his palms against it reflected that.  Dominic stroked the length of Kyan's body, from his slender thighs to his rounded bottom, to the curve of his spine and the silken covered nape of his neck.  Their kisses were becoming more demanding as they lay naked together, their erect members revealing their need and want of the other.

Dominic separated himself from their heated kiss first, sliding down the sheets to suckle Kyan's tender neck and collarbone, leaving a trail of red marks upon the pale skin.  Kyan gasped and a long moan escaped from his throat as the soft nipples upon his flat chest were drawn between lips one side and teased with fingers the other, sparks of pleasure shot from them down to his core.  Beads of white dripped from his aching member and his hands instinctively reached to ease the tension building there.  Only those hands were stopped in transit.