Chapter One Hundred And Eighty - Nine Life Times Of Love

Author's note; 100% Male x Male loving.

A bathtub made for one will not generally be fit for two. But as it happened, Lucian had once been a very big man therefore his bath was fairly generous as well so it was not impossible for two adult men to squeeze into it together. Regardless, the lovers were too focused upon each other to notice any discomfort.

"What did Yin mean about you being effected by more than memory loss?" Kyan asked as he slowly slid the soapy cloth down his husband's slender back. What he thought had been skinny was deceptively not, but instead revealed were a compact array of newly formed muscles. Kyan could not help but enjoy the new shape of the man, exploring all over again the person he loved beyond reason.

Aidan glanced over his shoulder, capturing the pale eyes with his own warm ones and seeing his beloved Warren within them, regardless of his new form. He was not the shy and uncertain person he once knew, but the confident, bright person that he had been transforming into and would have done, had he not been lost to him so soon. He wished he had been there to see his lover continuing to grow and mature, but those memories belonged to the others within in this shared body, not him. He sighed and confessed; "You could say that I am suffering from a multiple personality disorder. However it just so happens that each person within me represents a single lifetime spent with you."

"Wait... what?" Kyan paused, his lover's mind had segregated into his individual lives? Did that mean...? "Then who am I speaking with right now?"

Aidan turned around in the tub, sitting on his own feet with knees bent as he reached for Kyan's hands. "Aidan," he revealed to him, his eyes filling with the tears he shed in his heart over his lover's passing. He brought his lover's hands to his lips, half closing his eyes. "I missed you so much."

"It broke my heart to leave you," Kyan confessed, recalling that horrible day when they had been separated. "But you found me over and over again. You don't recall?"

"Those memories belong to Matthew, to Rush and the others," Aidan said with a touch of bitterness. It didn't matter that Yang had assured them that they were all one and the same, they were all greedy for that which they all longed for; the heart and soul of this man now before him. "They are all here, all clambering to reconnect with you, to love you as we have always loved you."

"I love you too," Kyan replied, raising his hand to stroke the temple of the other as if he could convey his touch directly to all of his lover's selves. "I love all of you."

Aidan lifted Kyan to his feet, splashing the water outside of the bath without care as he grabbed a towel to dry their bodies with. He placed it around Kyan's shoulders before stealing a kiss, but that kiss was too brief for both men and their lips soon pressed together again in an attempt to quell their need. "I was a distant person, wandering without thought nor care until I met you," Aidan told him as they parted for breath. "You awakened me, made me want to stop drifting and start living for you."

He wrapped a towel about his waist, before tugging Kyan's hands and lead them out of the bathroom and into his bedroom where the large four poster bed awaited them. He trailed kisses down the side of Kyan's face and along the column of his neck. "The day you returned my affections with your tentative kiss while I slept," Matthew mused as his hands trailed over the lines of this unfamiliar body before him, "was the happiest day of my life. Although I had chased you and dragged you to the city, I was never truly certain that I could obtain you until that day." Kyan glanced into Matthews eyes, his heart thumping loudly in his chest. His lover really had split within this body.

Just as Matthew's words ended, Kyan witnessed a subtle shift in those warm eyes and knew another would soon speak. He was correct in his surmise. "You are of age, this time?" Rush drawled, lazily with a half smile. Kyan laughed and nodded.