Chapter 1: His Face

Jordan's POV

Me and Will are just chatting on Skype as per usual. We goof around a lot and talk about random shit.

We have a special friendship.

But the thing that still bothers me is. Why doesnt he want to show his face? I have never seen him myself but I can only imagine his perfect brown eyes, his perfect brown hair falling into just the right spot and his smile whenever he laughs.

Everything to match, his voice. His accent is so stunning. He speaks so smoothly and quietly, it's cute.

Me and Will have been best friends for 2 and a half years now and I am dying to see his perfect face.

He has been bugging me about showing my face recently. So, I want to make him a deal. If I show him my face, he shows me his. I hope he says yes.

Just thinking about it makes me turn red, but Will snaps me out of my day dream.

"Um.....Bayanidood? Ya there bud?" Will says.

"Um...hehe yeah. Sorry bud, just thinking." I reply rubbing the back of my kneck.

"What about?" Will asks.

I can just imagine him wiggling his eyebrows weirdly and making a derp face.

"Stuff." I reply not wanting to tell him about it yet.

"Mhmmmm." Will replies.

"So, Will. I have a proposal for you." I say smiling.

"And what may that be?" Will says.

"You know how you have been bothering me about me showing you my face......?" I say.

"Yes!" Will says getting excited.

"Well, here's the deal. If I show you my face, you have to........to show me yours." I say quieter.

He goes silent.

Damnit Jordan. Ya don did it again! You're so fucking stupid.

"Sure!" I hear Will say.

"Y-Y-You sure Will? I know you are self concious abour the way you look." I say.

I already knew about his disease. I think it's fine tho. To me, looks dont matter, but I do really want to see Will's face. But only if he is willing on showing it.

"Yeah dood, it's fine. We have been friends for a long while now and I think it's about time to show my face." Will says.

He always knows what to say at just the right time.

"Alright dood. Let's change to Skype and then we can do a count down thing and turn cameras on at the same time." I say.

"Ok, I will call you on Skype. Dont forget to answer with voice and not video." I say.

"Alright Bayani. Talk to you in a few." Will says logging off of Team Speak.

Oh My God! I get to see Will's face finally!!! I couldnt be anymore excited.

I call Will on Skype and he answer almost right away.

"Dood, what took you so long?" Will asks.

"I had to go put on a shirt. No nips for you." I say teasingly but yet I still blush.

"Oh, hehe. That's cool. So you want to count down?" Will asks.

"Sure. When you're ready." I say getting ready to click the buttom.

"Ready!" Will says excitedly.

Take a deep breath Jordan. You can do this.

My heart starts racing one-hundred more timew faster.

It's now or never.

"Three.........Two.........One..........Let thy faces be revealed." I say clicking on the camera buttom turning on my camera.

I smile sweetly and then I see it.

A beautiful brown hair, brown eyed, perfect british boy appear on my screen.

He. Is. So. Beautiful.

I have no words.

I am probably blushing like crazy and thinking about it is making my face get more heated.

"Bayanidood, what do you think of Mah Bodeh?!" Will says jokingly making a weird face and striking a weird pose.

"10/10 would bang." I say and wink at him while laughing.

He joins in laughing and we just spend the rest of the night talking to eachother, with video on the whole time.

-=+=- Time skip to late at night -=+=-

"Good Night Will!" I say.

"Good Night Bayani." Will says.

I end our call and I go change into my pj's.

I lay down on my bed and get under the covers.

All I could think about was Will's face.

It matches his accent and personality perfectly.

The last thing I remember before falling asleep was seeing my phone lit up with a Twitter notification from a tweet Will tweeted out that read: "I just saw Bayani's face. Jealous?"

I smile and drift off to sleep.

{Alright guys! This is the first chapter of His Accent: A Kiani FF

I hope you are liking it so far.

I came up with thid whole chapter right on the spot.

I really hope you enjoyed.

New fanfic's to come, more stories to update and more comments to read!

Leave feed back if you have any ideas with what ship I should do next!

Well off to bed!

Have a great night MC's!!

Love y'all!!

Peace}