Chapter 6: He knows something

Will's POV

I get off the plane and I text Kermit.

He says he is waiting in the parking lot.

So I go to lugage pick up and head out of the airport.

"Will!!" I hear my name being called.

I turn around and I am met with the frogs face.

"Kermit, sup?" I say giving him a hug.

"Nothing much but Bayani might be catching on. He should get to my place." Kermit says worringly.

"Good idea." I say and follow him to his car.

When we get to Kermit's house, we are greated by his girlfriend Erika.

"Hi Erika. Nice to finally meet you. Kermit talks alot about you." I say.

"Nice to meet you too. And does he now?" Erika says jokingly.

I smile and Kermit leads me to the guest room.

"Thanks for helping me out Kermit." I say setting my bags down beside the bed.

"No problem dood." Kermit replies.

"You know the plan for tomorrow right?" I ask.

"Yup, I text Bayani and tell him to meet me at that chinese restaurant and hoping he says yes, you go instead of me." Kermit says.

"Yup! Thanks again man." I say.

"Haha, no problem. Now get some rest. Your plane landed late and you have a big day tomorrow." Kermit says.

"Yeah, g'night Kermit." I say.

"G'night Will." Kermit says leaving the room and closing the door.

I cant wait for tomorrow. This is gonna be awesome.

Jordan's POV

Will isnt answering my texts so something must be up.

He hasnt been on TeamSpeak or even Skype all day.

So I decide to check TeamSpeak one more time and I see Kermit is on with Graser. So I decide to join in hoping they arent recording.

"This is gonna be great dood. He will never suspect a thing." Kermit says.

"Who wont suspect what?" I say figuring they never heard me join.

"Oh......Hey bayanidood." Kermit says.

"Hey guys. Whats up?" I ask.

"Oh,um.......nothing." Graser says.

"Oh c'mon. Graser you are a horrible lier. Whats going on?" I ask.

"Um......I was just talking to Graser about........erm........a surprise gift he was going to get for........um........H." Kermit says clearly using that excuse as a cover up.

"Um.....yeah. Thanks foe the help Kermit. See you later Kermit. Bye bayanidood." Graser says leaving the TeamSpeak.

"So Kermit, have you heard from Will at all?" I ask changing the subject.

"Hmm......what? Um......no I havent. Why? Is he not online?" Kermit says nervously.

"Kermit, you know something. Spill dood. What is it?" I say.

"Um Nothing! I havent heard from Will since yesterday." Kermit says.

Weird, I thought Will had to work an extra shift yesterday.

"That's odd. Will told me he had to work an extra shift yesterday." I say.

"It's probably nothing. But I have to go. It's late. G'night Bayani." Kermit says.

"Good n...." I say getting cut off by Kermit leaving TeamSpeak.

That was really odd but I guess Kermit is right. It is getting late.

I turn off my computer and get into my pj's.

I brushy teeth and check Twitter before falling asleep thinking about Will.

{Author's Note}

Sorry for no updates in a while.

I was busy.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

I have a special thing planned for the next two chapters and you guys  are gonna love me for it.

But sadly you have to wait until I decide to post the next two special chapters.

Let's just say, there may be a k........nevermind.

You all will just have to wait.

Well thats all for now.

I need to go to bed because it is currently 2am and I have school in the morning.

Good night MC's!

Happy Nightmares!

Peace