Chapter 8: Surprise

Jordan's POV

I wake up at around 11:30am and I look at my phone and I see that I received a text.

I grap my phone and open the message.

It's from Dakota.

{D=Dakota J=Jordan}

D: Hey dood. Wanna meet at that chinese restaurant for lunch today?

J: Sure! What time do you want to meet there?

D: How about 1:30pm?

J: Sure! See you then!

D: See you then.

Well, I now have to get out of bed and get ready for lunch.

I roll off my bed and walk to the bathroom and take a nice warm shower.

After, I put on my green and brown stripped sweater (like his minecraft skin), some jeans, sneakers and my floral snapback.

I grab my phone and put it in my pocket.

I then head to the kitchen and grab an apple and a mug for hot chocolate.

After I finish eating, it's about 1pm.

So I grab my jacket and my skateboard and I head out for the restaurant.

*arriving at the restaurant*

I get to the restaurant and it's about 1:29pm.

Just on time. Thank god.

I get off my skateboard and I walk inside.

I scan the room for Dakota but instead I see an oddly familiar looking face sitting in the corner table smiling right at me.

Will's POV

I am browsing through Twitter when the restaurant door opens.

I look up and I see Jordan standing there, in the middle of the restaurant looking right at me with the most cute, yet dorky confusion and shock on his face.

I get up and walk over to him slowly.

"Will? Is.....Is th-th-that really you?" Jordan asks tears forming in his eyes.

"Yes it is bayanidood." I say smiling.

He runs over and meets me halfway and gives me the biggest hug ever.

"I *breath* cant *breath* believe *breath* this." Jordan says in my shoulder.

"Me either." I say smiling still holding onto him.

He lets go and backs up.

"How? What? When? Huh?" Jordan says clearly confused.

"Yes this is real Jordan. I flew in last night. Dakota is letting me stay with him while I am here. Dakota also help me set this up. And Jordan," I say stepping closer to him "When I saw your face that night on Skype. I knew that my feelings for you were strong. You have a great personality, a cute smile, a perfect sense of humour and you are just so fucking perfect. I couldnt wait until Pax East so I decided not to. I bought the first flight to Seattle and here we are now. I guess what I am trying to say is........" I pause.

"I like you too Will." Jordan says taking the words right out of my mouth.

"I thought you were straight and have a girlfriend." I say.

"It was just a cover. I was too afraid to tell anyone that I am actuallt bisexual. I didnt want to be judged. And I HAD a girlfriend. I broke up with her. She was actually a real bitch." Jordan says laughing.

"Well, I have been waiting too long to do this." I say.

"Do wa.." Jordan starts but I cut him off my placing my lips on his.

The kiss is a nice gentle kiss. He is shocked at first but then he starts to kiss back.

We know we are in a public place, a restaurant, and that we cant get too into it.

I pull away regretting it the minute I do it.

"Let's sit down. I have something for you." I say leading Jordan over to the table.

{Author's Note}

I really hope you guys liked this chapter.

I know I enjoyed creating and writting it.

I am really liking this fanfic and I hope you guys are too.

I am so very sorry for not updating any other fanfics except for this one in a long time.

Second Chances should be updated sometime this weekend.

Its really late and I need at least some sleep tonight.

Once again, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I will uodate again tomorrow probably.

Good Night MC's!

Happy Nightmares!!

Peace!