Chapter 2: OMFG

Will's POV

Me and Jordan are just chilling on Team Speak and chatting.

"So Will. I have a proposal for you." Jordan says.

"And what may that be?" I say.

"You know how you have been bothering me about me showing you my face...." Jordan trails off.

"Yes!" I say smiling and a little over excited.

"Well, here's the deal. If I show you my face, you have to.........to show me yours." Jordan says, saying the last part a little quieter.

I got completely silent. I have no words. I have been dying to see Jordan's face for the longest time.

Say something Will. You are making a fool of yourself.

"Sure!" I say a little over excited.

"Y-Y-You sure Will? I know you are self concious about the way you look." Jordan says.

Which is true. I am self concious about what I look like. But for Jordan, I can let it slide.

"Yeah dood, it's fine. We have been friends for a long while now and I think it's about time to show my face." I say.

"Alright dood. Let's change to Skype and then we can do a count down thing and turn cameras on at the same time." Jordan says.

"Ok Bayani." I say.

"Ok, I will call you on Skype. Don't forget to answer with voice and not video." Jordan says.

"Alright Bayani. Talk to you in a few." I say leaving Team Speak.

I freak out a little. I finally get to see Jordan's face! I can just imagine what he looks like. Perfect lightish brown hair that falls perfectly in place, perfect brown eyes and perfect smile.

I see my screen light up with a Skype call.

It's now or never. ANSWER THE CALL WILL!

"Dood, what took you so long?" I ask because it took him 5 mins to call me.

"I had to go put on a shirt. No nips for you." Jordan says. I blush just trying to imagine him with no shirt on.

"Oh, hehe. That's cool. So you want to count down?" I ask trying to make it not seem awkward.

"Sure. When you're ready." Jordan says.

"Ready!" I say a little excited.

"Three.........Two.........One..........Let thy faces be revealed." Jordan says as I click the video on button.

OMFG HE IS GORGEOUS!! His smile is perfect, his hair is amazing, his eyes sparkle and he looks like what he sounds like. He is perfect.

We both sit there, smiling at eachother awkwardly until I break the silence.

"Bayanidood, what do you think of Mah Bodeh?!" I ask making a weird face and doing a weird ass pose.

Jordan laughs and says, "10/10 would bang." I blush slightly and laugh.

He joins in laughing as well. 

We just spend the rest of our time talking about random shit as per usual. Until I have to go to sleep as well as Jordan.

"Good Night Will." Jordan says.

"Good Night Bayani." I say smiling at him.

We end the call and I just sit there recreating the moment of first seeing his gorgeous face.

When the moment finally sinks in, I get ready for bed.

Before I go to sleep, I tweet out "I just saw Bayani's face. Jealous?" 

I laugh knowing all the replies I will see when I wake up.

I lie down in bed and I fall asleep thinking about Jordan.

{Author's Note}

I hope you guys are enjoying the new fanfic.

Yes, I am still working on the other ones I have, but I will most likely be ending them except for 'The Dynamic Trio' 'Second Chances' 'YouTuber OneShots' and 'Just a little crush'.

I have new ideas for new fanfics I have planned for the future.

These are the fanfics I will be starting soon. Let me know which one you would like me to start first. Here they are:

1) What happens in Pax, Stays in Pax: A GBomb FF

2) Australian Love: A Straubee FF

3) Do you want to do a collab?: A PYBZI FF

4) Oh My Kappa: A DevonDoesTomahawk FF

5) My Canadian Robot: A Grayani FF

6) Canadian Love: A ChildRusher (idk their ship name) FF

7) TBNR Wow: A PKC (Presron Kenny and Choco) FF

8) Take my hand: A Raydon (Ray (me) and Jordan) FF

9) My Cookie Monster: A Ritch (Ray (me) and MrMitch) FF

Let me know which one you would like to see first.

Most of my fanfics will be PG-13 most likely becuz who doesnt like smut.

This fanfic will for sure have smut (PG-13 or R) so that's your warning.

That's all for now.

Really hoping everyone is liking this fanfic.

Night MC's!!!

Peace!