Chapter 13: First Official Date

Will's POV

"Hey Jordan. Wake up babe." I whisper in Jordan's ear.

We had fallen asleep in the middle of our cuddle session.

"Hmmm, oh hey sexy." Jordan says tiredly.

 "Go get dressed into some comfy clothes. We have a wild day a head of us" I say getting up and holding my hand out for Jordan to grab.

"Ok." Jordan says taking my hand, giving me a kiss on the cheek (I cant spell), and going upstairs to his room to change into some comfy clothes.

When Jordan comes back down, changed into comfy clothes.

"Let's head off to the fair babe." I say grabbing Jordan's hand and walking towards the door.

"Want to walk or want to drive?" Jordan asks.

"Let's walk. It's nice out." I say.

"Alright." Jordan says as we leave his place.

We walk hand in hand all the way to the fair. We got a few weird looks from people pasing by but we didnt care at all.

When we reach the fair, I get the tickets out of my pocket and we head in.

"What do you want to do first babe?" I ask Jordan who is amazed at how big the fair is.

"Let's go to bumper cars. I want to see if I am still good at it." Jordan says pulling me towards the bumper cars.

~After bumper cars~

"What the hell? We are not doing bumper cars again." I say.

"Aw, it's not my fault you got stuck in a corner the whole time." Jordan says laughing.

"Let's go on a rollercoster." I say taking Jordans hand, walking towards the biggest rollercoster at the fari.

"Um.........do we have to?" Jordan asks a bit scared.

"Are you afraid?" I ask stopping to talk to him fully.

"Maybe a little." Jordan says.

"It's ok. I will be with you the whole time. Nothing will happen. It will be fun. I promise." I say looking Jordan in the eyes.

"Ok I guess." Jordan says.

"Ok, let's go then." I say taking Jordans hand and start walking towards the rollercoster.

~After the rollercoster ride~

"See, it wasnt that bad."  I say.

"Yeah, you were right. It was actually reall fun." Jordan says.

"Well, let's go on all the other rides!" I say running off to the next ride I see.

"Hey, wait for me." Jordan calls after me.

~At the end of the day~

"Well, we have one more ride left to go on." I say looking up at the ferris wheel.

"Yup, my favorite." Jordan says.

I take Jordans hand and lead us to the ferris wheel entrance.

We finally get on the ferris wheel and it starts moving.

"What do you like so much about ferris wheels?" I ask Jordan.

"I love the view at the top of the ferris wheel. Expecially if we stop on the very top of it." Jordan says looking at the view already, already only half way to the top.

"Yeah, the view is pretty great." I say once we are close to the top.

"Yeah, I love it." Jordan says.

The ferris wheel stops when Jordan and I are at the top of the ferris wheel. I may or may not have given the worker 10 bucks to stop us at the top of the ferris wheel.

"You know what I like most about being at the top of the ferris wheel." I say.

"What?" Jordan asks.

"That I get to be at the top of the ferris wheel with the most beautiful, funny, great, amazing boyfriend I have ever had on this world." I say looking at Jordan.

"Aw Will." Jordan says.

"I love you Jordan." I say.

"I love you too Will." Jordan says.

I lean in and our lips gently touch in a soft passionate kiss.

The kiss lasts until we feel the ferris wheel start moving again.

I take Jordans hand in mine and he just smiles at me and rests his head on my shoulder until we have to get off the ferris wheel.

We get off the ferris wheel and start walking towards the parking lot.

"Thanks for a great day at the fair Will." Jordan says as we reach the exit of the fair.

"No problem. I had a great time too." I say giving his hand a little squeeze.

"What are we doing now?" Jordan asks when I start walking a different way.

"You will just have to wait and see wont you." I say smirking.

"Ok William." Jordan says.

After a few minutes, we reach a cute little restaurant at the edge of the city with a cute little patio set outside.

"Aw Will, this is so cute. How did you find this place?" Jordan asks once he sees this is where we are going.

"Dakota (If you dont know who Dakota is, it's Kermit. Dakota is Kermits real name) recommended it to me." I say as we walk into the small restaurant.

"Awesome." Jordan says.

After we get our food, we decide to eat outside on the little patio the restaurant had.

"I really had a great time with you today Will. Thank you for taking me to the fair." Jordan says.

"No problem. I think the fair was a good place for our first official date." I say smiling.

"First official date?" Jordan says confused a little.

"Yeah. We havent been on a real first date so I figured the fair would make a perfect first date." I say taking a bit of my salad.

"Well, you were right about that. It was a perfect place for our first official date." Jordan says smiling.

"Glad you had a good time. I sure did." I say.

"I am glad I did too." Jordan says.

We end up just sitting at the restaurant talking about Minecraft, our friends and stuff for the rest of the day.

When we get back to Jordan's place, we are so tired.

We go to the living room and get a movie to watch.

We spend the rest of the night watching Guardians of the Galaxy and ciddling on the couch.

{Author's Note}

So so so so so sorry for not updating this story in a long time.

I have been busy and procastinating a lot.

I will do my best to update a lot more often.

It is Christmas break right now so I should have plenty of time to update.

I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far.

Well, off to bed for me.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!!!

Peace xD