THE PUPPETEER

🎵The Puppeteer is a vengeful spirit who feeds on loneliness and depression. He targets the emotionally fragile, using them for his own gain and power.

🎵 Was once a normal teenage boy by the name of Jonathon Blake who after a horrible break up with the love of his life, secluded himself away from human contact. When he found no reason to continue he locked himself in a room and hung himself leaving his body to be found a few weeks later.

🎵 Has 2 unwilling proxy Zachary and Emra

🎵 As Jonathon Blake, he was a very withdrawn person and an introvert but he also had a very creative soul. He took good care of his four younger siblings when their parents were away. As the Puppeteer, he is manipulative, charming and a smooth talker to his victims. He is also narcissistic, cruel, stubborn, and only does everything for his own gain.

🎵 His murderous tendencies stemmed from when his own energy would run low, rendering him unable to function properly. Starting out he would often spend little time chasing down his victims and just kill them on the spot, which always resulted in not being completely fed in the end. (Energy lasting for about 3-5 days) He slowly learned that spending more time with his victims would result the energy he gained from that kill lasting a longer period of time. (2-3 weeks) The more depressed a victim is, essentially results in an easier way to leach off of the negative energy provided.

🎵 Due to his ghostly form, the Puppeteer is extremely vulnerable to any kind of exorcisms, or paranormal resistance. In theory, he could easily be trapped or completely erased if a successful exorcism were to occur. He is sensitive to light, that reason alone acts as to why he’s usually active during the late hours of the night. One of his minor weaknesses is salt.

🎵 Puppeteer cries or bleeds golden ectoplasm that will turn black over time. This ectoplasm stains anything it touches, hence the tear stains down his face. There's virtually no way to wash it out

🎵 He was 20YR when he died

🎵 When Puppeteer started his murderous spree, he felt a change in his limbs as his own arms started to slowly generate into a pair of wooden arms

🎵Loves playing the guitar and listening to music