Suicide Sadie

🐘 Her real name is Sadie Marie Benette 

🐘 She was originally in a canon relationship with Kagekao, until their creators stopped corresponding with each other and the both of them started shipping them with different OCs. Sadie is NOT shipped with Kagekao anymore.

🐘 She is a ghost who protects children and people on earth who are suffering abuse similar to how she did, and protecting them from the same fate she endured.

🐘 Sadie's mother died of cancer when she was small, and it mentally took a toll on her and her father. Her father went into deep rooted depression, and used alcohol as an outlet and eventually took all his emotional and physical rage on his daughter. She was terrified of admitting to the police about her father and it dug her deeper into depression. Eventually, she couldn't take it anymore and quickly tried to slit her own throat but it got all sloppy and she ended up stabbing her own eye. She came back as a ghost and took possession of her father and slit his own throat and staged it to look like a double suicide.

🐘 She roams around making sure kids and people alike who are suffering from abuse (mainly physical and emotional) to protect them from the same fate she endured. She stalks and drives the abuser slowly insane, giving them one warning to change their ways. If they continue she will either stage it to look like a suicide or an accidental death.

🐘 Sadie lacks any color, only shown in traditional black and white. She wears a white dress that reaches her thighs and she wears no shoes. She has bleeding black scars on both her legs, along with her neck and arms. Her right eye is pitch blackand empty, due to her suicide attempt becoming sloppy. She has messy, wavy white hair, that reaches down to her waist.

🐘 Sadie is very reserved, usually being in a depression or emotionless state. She does not act slutty, sassy or lovable at all, actually. She's overprotective, especially around children and becomes highly aggressive towards others who try to harm them. She also often acts very uncontrollable when angry, and as a result, her hair goes wild when enraged. 

🐘 She's bisexual.

🐘 She was 18 years old at the time of her death.

🐘 Her birthday is October, 21st.

🐘 Her height stands at 5'3", but because she is a ghost, she has no weight scale.

🐘 Her favorite animal are elephants.

🐘 She dates a man named RoadWalker

🐘 She's was born n the U.K, but now currently resides in Moscow, Pennsylvania.