JASON THE TOY MAKER

🃏 Jason looks and acts like the perfect friend but in reality he's a selfish, lying, possessive control freak who'll kill anyone he perceives as standing in the way of his goal

🃏 His goal is to convince "The Chosen" (his target at that time) to make a promise to play with him for all eternity. It doesn't matter to what extent

🃏 He can't stand to be left alone

🃏 He punishes the chosen one by transforming them into a wax doll so that they won't abandon him.

🃏 Jason the Toy Maker was once a human named Jason Meyer.

🃏 Whenever he's furious his appearance changes to reveal his true form. His red burgundy hair changes to its true color (white), his honey colored eyes become a growing green color, his arms become rotten and his nails become sharp enough to cut through skin. When his appearance changes so does his toys, they turn from merely fun playthings to little monsters that can hurt and kill.

🃏 The only thing besides his dolls that he guards with his affection is a special music box hidden inside his chest. If the music box ever breaks or is destroyed then Jason will die.

🃏 Jason the Toy Maker has 3 toy sidekicks: a black wind up mouse toy named Licorice (It spies and controls everything surrounding the toymaker. Jason almost never parts with it.), another wind up mouse toy named Red Mouse (inside of it there's a mechanical explosive device, this toy was created for exploding at a minimal touch) and a gigantic living stuffed toy snake named Mr. Glutton (it eats the wax dolls after they get too old).