Bio

Name: Y/N L/N, formerly Y/N Nikos

Age: 12(in the flashbacks), 19(when entering Beacon)

Race: Human

Gender: Male

Birthplace: Mistral

Family: F/N Nikos(father), M/N Nikos (mother), Pyrrah Nikos( younger sister)

Backstory: Y/N was born like any other child, with all bones and organs correctly grown. His state of mind wasn't different either. His parents loved him at first, but when Pyrrah was born, they forgot about him. It wasn't until Pyrrah was able to walk that F/N and M/N started abusing Y/N. They punched and kicked him, threw him down the stairs and basically made him their slave. He was kept in the basement to prevent him from using his semblance. His semblance wasn't like any other. When he first used it, he accidentally targeted his mother, scarring her for life. They deemed him unworthy of being part of the family and so, there were never any formulars filled in about him.

Y/N didn't speak, because he feared whatever he may say would earn him another beating. so he was keeping his voice to himself. Sleep deprived and almost starved to death, he decided to escape after all those years of torture and punishment. It carried him through many different places in Remnant, meeting new friends and making new enemies along the way.

Semblance: Deceiver - This semblance is mostly used to scare or intimidate enemies. When it's activated, the one who Y/N focusses on is sent into some kind of different alternative to the real world. In this universe, everything around the peron is decaying and falling apart while Y/N grows a sinister expression and his voice changes to a more aggressive one. He uses his voice only for this, to make sure his interogation is a success. The drawback is that it costs him a severe amount of aura and energy the longer he uses it.

Personality: introverted, cold, angry, silent, hateful (towards his parents and everyone who dares to mention them)

Kind, relaxed, focussed, knowledgeable, smart, helpful(to others)

Looks:

Outfit: