six

i switched off my phone, panicking

i switched off my phone, panicking. how was i supposed to explain a sleeping beomgyu in the morning to my mum?

i was too busy caught up in my thoughts until i heard soft knocks coming from my window.

i pulled back the curtains coming face to face to a wild beomgyu hanging on for dear life.

"well then are you gonna keep staring at my handsome face or are you going to let me in?" he said rising an eyebrow in amusement.

"there are such things as doors you know." i replied as beomgyu just rolled his eyes playfully.

i opened the window letting him in as he tried his best to not make much noise.

he was dressed in sweatpants and a hoodie and his hair was curly. i was tempted to touch his fluffy hair.

"what? too handsome for you? you keep staring at me weirdo."
"as if i was just merely looking at how ugly you are." i huffed in annoyance as he let out a soft chuckle.

"come on. get into bed child." he said scooting me towards my bed.

"but i can't sleep and i'm only 3 months younger than you, we are the same age clever clogs." i said rolling my eyes.

he layed down next to me as his brown eyes just kept staring at me with a soft smile. he came closer to me putting his arm over my waist.

my heart was going insane as i felt something weird in my stomach. the same feeling i felt before. i could feel my cheeks heating up as i thanked the lord he couldn't see me right now due to the scarce amount of light.

"i'm only going to do this once and we never speak of this again ok?" he said surprising me.

"okay?" i said in confusion.

suddenly he started to sing. it was beautiful. the way his voice was so sweet like honey have me goosebumps as i tried to calm my heart.

"take my hands now, you are the cause of my euphoria." was the last thing i heard before my eyes starting to close a smile still plastered on my face.

beomgyu pov

soft snores escaped y/n's mouth as i smiled at how cute she looked right now. i took out my phone and quickly stole a picture. my heart began to race as she moved closer to me. hugging me.

i kissed her forehead,whispering good night before i gently got off the bed and climbed out. i stole one last glance at her as i thought to myself i wish she would like me back.

a/n: some soft content uwu :)