eight

i had just finished my last equation as the bell rung signalling lunch had started

i had just finished my last equation as the bell rung signalling lunch had started. everyone cheered as they got up, packing up and ready to go.

"i dismiss you not the bell." miss kim said eyes still on the board.
we all groaned as we slumped back into our seats burning holes through our back.

"dismissed. you may go." she said finally.

i picked up my bag as i walked towards beomgyu and felix.

"you guys ready?" i said to them hearing 2 deep voices reply with a yes. i started walking out of the classroom as the two boys came to my side. beomgyu swung his arm over my shoulder as he smirked.

"were you late because you kept dreaming about me?" he said cockily.

"if i dreamt about you it would have been a nightmare, especially with your ugly ass." i said smirking back at him.

we both burst out into laughter as we forgot about the cute boy standing next to me.

"so felix, why did you decide to come to our school." i said breaking the awkward silence
a/n:LIKE AWKWARD SILENCE

"well i recently moved here from australia." he said in broken korean as well his deadly deep voice.

"if you want i can talk in english to make it easier for you. i lived in america for four years." i said smiling aa he replied with the brightest smile i had ever seen.

we ended up conversing in english about the most random things all throughout lunch as we sat with our friends.

i kept feeling beomgyu's eyes on us throughout the whole of lunch. whenever we made eye contact. he slightly smiled before looking away. he was acting weird, but why?

beomgyu pov

i could see the happiness in her eyes. i was the only person who could do that. i guess i kept staring at them too much as she kept looking back at me smiling only making me more frustrated. why am i somewhat jealous?

a/n: happy (?) april fools