fourteen

the bell rang signalling last period, p

the bell rang signalling last period, p.e. boy was i glad the school day was almost over.

thanks to beomgyu i was late, again but thank god msis kim was ill today.

i got changed and headed out to the sports hall sitting down by felix as beomgyu was busy talking to his jock friends and i wasn't one to interrupt.

"today we will be playing...basketball!" the teacher excitedly said as i mentally groaned.

" get yourself into teams of 6." he said.

i was going to go with beomgyu but he was already in a group. there was once space left open as he called me over but before i could even say jisoos christ gowon had already joined. i saw the panic written all over his face as i just laughed at him and was relieved i didn't have to actually try.

in the end i ended up being in a team with the dolphin, a squirrel, felix, jeongin and bomin.

-

the game went underway. i say with my team watching the game unfold as we were the last ones to play. as we sat and watched i couldn't keep my eyes of beomgyu.

not only was he amazing at basketball he looked amazing as well. his soft chestnut hair going damp by the sweat and his brown eyes full of concentration and his smirk after he shoots a basket.

"next teams to play are beomgyu's and felix's." our teacher announced.

i lazily got up and walked over to the court.

i stood by our goal as i was defence and guess who the other team's attacker was? gowon.

i internally rolled my eyes as i saw a smirk form on her face.

-

the match began. i managed to save some goals to my surprise.

there was only 1 minute left as an attacker from beomgyu's team came charging at me and threw the ball to shoot. i jumped up trying to block it but i was pushed to the ground.

ow!

i looked over to see gowon smirking at me as everyone asked what happened.

"are you okay?" felix asked as i just replied with a nod.

i made eye contact with beomgyu and saw his worried expression. he was about to run over to me but he called by the teacher to help him clean up.

-

i was just about to exit the sports hall but was stopped as beomgyu walked in. he kept on walking towards and wouldn't stop. i walked backwards until i sat down on the bleacher stands.

beomgyu kneeled in front of me as he took out a plaster and placed it on my knee. he took my hand in his and inspected it for any further injuries. his touch was warm and caring as he caressed my hand looking me in the eye.

"you dumbass. why didn't you tell the teacher?" he replied somewhat annoyed at what had happened.

"what are we? 5? it's fine anyway i'm not petty like you." i replied smiling.

"just be careful next time. it upsets and angers me if someone makes you sad or hurt. tell me next time okay?" he softly said ruffling my hair.

"come on. it's the end of the day. i'll you snacks." he said happily.

thank you choi beomgyu.

a/n: this scene was inspired by a cdrama i recently watched