epilogue

i slowly opened my eyes at the bright sunlight seeping through our curtains

i slowly opened my eyes at the bright sunlight seeping through our curtains. i looked over to my right to see beomgyu fast asleep nuzzled into the crook of my neck. hishair framed his handsome face as i couldn't help but stop and admire him.

i tried getting out of his grip slowly because i had to use the bathroom but he soon felt me moving and tightened his grip around me, pulling me closer by the waist. i sighed with a small smile becuase of how cute he was.

he was still asleep as small snores escasped from the corners of his mouth. his hair was messy and his face was puffy from sleepimg.

i tried getting out of his grip once again but unfortunately i had woken him up out of his slumber.

"where are you going?" he said in his deep and husky morning voice.

"i have to use the bathroom gyu." i softly said but it was no use as he only pulled me even closer to him if that was even possible.

"no don't go." he whined like a baby and i giggled at his response.

"i'll be right back gyu." i told him as i kissed his cheek before finally getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom.

when i returned, beomgyu was laying on his back staring at the ceiling with his eyes half opened. i quickly rushed to him and jumped on the bed landing on top of him. my legs were now tangled with his and my head resting on his bare chest. beomgyu wrapped his arms around me tightly as he kissed my head multiple times.

i looked up at him and gave him a sweet kiss.

"good morning mr choi." i teased him whilst he just smiled sheepishly at me.                               

"good morning soon to be mrs choi," he said as he kissed my lips one more time causing me to blush at his words.                                                                                               "come on, lets get up now and do something sleepy head." i softly said.                             

"noooo," he whined cutely.                                                                                  "come on, we'll do something you enjoy, hmm?" i quietly asked trying to persuade him.                 

"but i just want to stay in bed and cuddle my one true love." he said charmingly looking me directly in the eye.                                                                                                                      "but-" i tried to say before i was rudely interrupted.

"no buts. now come here so i can cuddle you." he pouted

"fine." i said giving up as i moved in closer placing my head on his chest and rubbing circles on his well defined abs.

"i love you." beomgyu said out of nowhere.

"i love you more." i replied blushing like crazy.

"impossible" he whispered before leaving strawberry kisses on my lips.