eleven

a new day

a new day. jaemin, beomgyu and i along with the maknaes (kai, taehyun, jisung, chenle) were all heading to the arcade. this is all becuase of a stupid bet we lost: that jisung couldn't ask for a girl's number. turns out that baby chick is not so shy after all.

the walk was exhausting as chenle almost got kai run over and we almost lost taehyun.

we arrived at the arcade. memories of beomgyu and i playing here when we we were younger flooded back to me.

i snapped out of my thoughts as i saw a familiar figure sitting in the corner alone.

it was felix.

we all approached him.

"hey. what are you doing alone?" i asked.

"i was supposed to meet with changbin hyung but that bitch bailed on me." he said pouting.

jisung covered chenle's ear at the sudden language.

"you can hang out with us. if you want." said jaemin

"sure if it's okay with all of you." he said

"of course." i smiled in return.

"how about we split up? i'll go with y/n." beomgyu said.

before i could even give an answer i felt my wrist being pulled as beomgyu dragged me away. i looked up at him. he looked somewhat annoyed.

"so what should we do first." he said smiling genuinely.

"PHOTO BOOTH!" i screamed dragging him away to the photo booth.

we posed for the pictures but they ended up coming out really badly anyway as we laughed our asses of at how dumb we looked.

the claw machine. my biggest enemy.

i slotted the coin in, really wanting the ryan bear that was inside. i tried really hard but failed again like always.

i slotted in another coin. i failed. again.

i slotted in another coin, determined to beat the dumb game. i was just about to move the lever as i felt someone behind me place their hands on mine amd moved the keys.

"here. let me do it." beomgyu whispered in my ear with his deep voice

my heart started going insane as i felt butterflies in my tummy.

he had won the toy. i immediately screamed in enjoyment jumping up and down and pulled him into a hug.

after that we decided to head back to find the others.

"there you are. i was about to call 999." i said when i caught sight of them.

"well we could say the same to you. anyway, we bought drinks so sit your ass down." taehyun said.

we all gasped in horror at the language he used.

"hand me the holy water before i chop his flithy mouth off." i said

"but you always say it." he said eyes widening

"yeah so. i am a bad example. if i jumped of a cliff would you jump of as well?" i snapped back.

"the drinks are here!" jaemin said as he placed them all on ybe table in front of us interrupting our conversation.

we all got distracted as we started sipping out drinks and talking about random stuff.

i looked over to my left to look at beomgyu, who was already looking at me. he softly smiled.

suddenly, he leaned towards me as his thumb brushed my lips.
a/n: cliché i know sorry jsjsjs

"you had something on your lips." he said calmly.

i panicked thinking someone saw him do that but luckily they were all minding their own buisness.

i felt my cheeks turn a shade of crimson as i tried my best to hide my blush.

"you look cute when you blush." he whispered in my ear giving me goosebumps.

choi beomgyu what are you doing to me?

a/n: hey guys thank you for reading. 🙂💓💓💓
i'm going to start writing a soobin ff and i wondered if you guys could check it out when i release it 👉👈 thanks once again for all the love 💓💓💓😢😢💜💜💜