Tips for Stuffing and Bra Size Help.

So I've realized i can make these chapters a lot more specific than i was going to, which is good as i can do more chapters and keep it going longer. 
So this chapter, if stuffing. Tips on what and what not to do when stuffing a bra, and other related help.

Do NOT use tissue or any other paper like material. This a lot heavier and harder to mold into a natural shape, making it look less realistic and believable as breasts. Use some sort of cloth material instead.

Make sure the material you use is flat and symmetrical as you don't want lob-sided or uneven looking breasts. I personally have a pair of ripped up leggings i use? As the material is soft and easy to shape. 
You can also use things such as t-shirts or tank tops to stuff with.

Be careful not to make them too big as they will appear unnatural and less believable. Gradually increasing the size over time, but not to too large of an extent, is often a good idea. Also, wearing tighter shirts that will make them more prominent and display your body shape is a favorable idea.

If you don't own and can't get a bra then often using a tight tank top is a good option, you can roll it neatly to your chest (like a sports bra) then stuff smooth with even amounts of cloth on each breast. 

Choosing a bra size is...difficult. It is often a very awkward process and can make you feel very uncomfortable not knowing what to get, but not wanting to ask. 
In personal experience i have gone with trial and error, getting a different size based on previous failed attempts. 
I own 3 bras and they're all different sizes, but i do have a few tips. (btw i work off UK sizes, but for this i think its pretty similar, if not the same in a lot of places)
Cup size- if you are pre-transition and have pretty much no developed breast, then an A cup is perfectly good. You could find a B is more comfortable if you'd like, but an A cup is the best bet. Having a larger number  makes it harder to find a smaller cup, in this case a B cup is probably a good choice, I have B cups just because an A cup in the number i want is hard to find.  
With the number, it just sorta depends on it fitting around your body? im quite wide so i have to have a fairly high number to get it to fit comfortably? I think there are ways to figure this out by measuring? Which can be hard by yourself but could give you a rough idea if you managed to get a size chart up online.
I wouldn't recommend getting too expensive of a bra until you know your cup size and what is comfortable? My last bra cost me £2 ($2.61 USD) and it's honestly my most comfortable, so i will go back for more from there. 
Anyone in the UK, Pep & Co is a great store for cheap underwear. Knickers and bras are very low cost but also comfortable  :)   the pep&co stuff is often found in Poundland too ! and Primark is always another good option. 

Another thing that could help is bra inserts/cleavage boosters? I know these might not always work if you don't have much tissue around the area to begin with but some people find them useful. I recommend getting the silicone ones if you can, you can find these on Amazon and im pretty sure Primark sell them too?
A final option is breast forms, these can be very expensive. These tend to be silicone and are basically fake breasts. They seem to be like i'd find them quite uncomfortable?  They either hang across your front and act as your chest or solely are more of just the breast rather than a huge thing. These are expensive and can costs £100's, but cheaper options of around £20-30 can be found on Amazon. With these you can pick the cup size usually so they are good, and do seem to have alot of benefits and look quite natural? I'd 100% try them, but they just seem like a lot of hassle when i could just stuff a t-shirt down there instead? ya know? plus, the cost.

Okay so i think that's it for this chapter ! I hope you all liked this ?? I think next time i might talk about ways to make your body appear or be more feminine shaped?? I've got a few ideas so i guess i should go with that whilst its in my head :) 
Thankyou so so much for reading ! 

Remember, YOU ARE VALID ! and if anyone has any ideas or requests you can DM me or comment ! 

Thanks
BI! 
X