Body

How to make your body appear more feminine- 

SO. I know a lot of girls struggle with the shape of their body, and personally i do pretty much nothing to change how mine appears-shape wise. BUT i have some tips and tricks to help those who can :) 

A waist trainer- using  a wast trainer/corset type thing can help your body change and appear to have more of an "hour-glass" shape. Making your waist smaller and your hips appear wider, much more like a cis-gender woman. I do look to buy one of these but idk how effective it would be for me personally. I know you can get these for about £8-20 on Amazon. 

These are tips to help emphasize hips, making your body appear more feminine-

Slim fitting tops- these can make you hips appear wider. 
Avoid tucking in tops
High Waisted Jeans 
Cuff Trousers/Flares. 
Bright colors. 
Dresses or skirts that emphasize your hips. 
Denim shorts/skirts.

You can also pad your hips and/or behind (your ass lol) if need be but you have to be careful as it has to look natural? Personally wouldn't do this. A) i don't need too on my ass and B) I probably wouldn't get the proportion right. 

Another thing you can potentially do is lean your hips to the side, something I've always done subconsciously anyway, putting emphasis on your hips and standing in a more feminine position.   

A-lot of this has been about hips etc so here's a few tips about other things that could help-
-Tucking: helps crotch area appear flat and help with bottom dysphoria (im gonna do a chapter about tucking)
-Shave your legs, chest etc. I always shave my chest and front, and every now and again work up the effort to do my legs. Having smooth legs makes me really happy :)
- Padding a bra to give you appearance of breasts (see previous chapter)

erm sooo yh ! I hope these help someone somehow !!! 
C ya next time ! 
x