𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

hi! welcome to my new story, Cruise! i've had a new wave of inspiration and i decided to write a new story that i've found is a little more personal to me. i really hope you enjoy!

d e s c r i p t i o n

she's an average 16 year old girl who loves music, hanging out with her best friend, and does well in school. she's always been the goody-two-shoes type, not really keen on getting in trouble and disappointing her mom. though she always wished she could loosen up a bit more.

he's a somewhat typical 17 year boy who likes to hang out with his friends, gets into some trouble, and does decent in school. he's a major flirt and doesn't really do the whole "commitment thing." though, he's been meaning to change his life around.

as they clash on a five-day-long cruise to mexico, see what'll happen as bonds are made, relationships arise, and trouble pops up along the way.

d i s c l a i m e r

i wrote the first chapter of this story back when i was 15, i'm now almost 17. i have not gotten the chance to go through and edit the first couple of chapters, so please bear with me and stick with it. i promise the story gets way better a couple of chapters in.

w a r n i n g

*there is mild swearing and and some mature concepts*
this story will make you laugh, cry, and probably cringe all at the same time. it's one of my favorite concepts that i've come up with and i'm very excited to continue this journey.

a little note really quick, this is 100% my own story with my own concepts, ideas, and characters. any correlation to other stories is merely coincidental and not intentional. anyone suspected to be copying my story will be reported. the only version of this story is on this account and solely on wattpad. if you see anyone trying to claim my story as their own, please report it and notify me immediately, it would be greatly appreciated. feel free to comment anything you want, as long as it is not bashing my story. it would mean the world to me if you shared this and voted on it, it helps keep me motivated to want to write more chapters.

i hope you enjoy, happy reading :)

⋆ ☼ ⋆