𝟎𝟒

"So, where do you guys wanna start?" I asked the group as we looked around the interior of the restaurant. It was very large and circular shaped. When you first walked in the doors, there was food for whatever meal was happening at the time. If you travel a little farther in, there was a drink station and a little bit to the right and then across from that, there was a "fast food" table. It had hotdogs, burgers, chicken tenders, fries, pizza, basically any fast food you could think of.

"I think, right there," Kyle said, pointing to the fast food table.

"I think so too," Jayden said.

We all rushed to the table, grabbed plates, and piled our desired foods onto the plate. I put a burger and fries on my plate. When we were all done loading up our plates with food, we picked a table to go sit at and eat. We chose a circular table off to the side where we could talk and not disturb anyone.

"So what have you guys been doing all day?" Jayden asked us.

"We've been at the pool all day. Ellis came down a little later," Charlie told him.

"What about you?" I asked Jayden as I ate a fry.

"Ethan and I were walking around the track on the upper deck for a while. My parents were lounging in the chairs up there," he said.

"That's nice," I told him.

***

After we all finished eating we decided to try and meet up with everyone else we met at the teen club. I texted Josie and Molly and told them to meet us at the teen club and the boys texted Ethan and Dylan. Josie told me that she was on her way, but Molly never answered me so I assumed she wasn't coming.

Eventually we all met up at the teen club.

"So what do you guys want to do?" I asked the group.

"Hot tub?" Josie suggested.

"Let's do it," I said.

We all got up and started to head down to the hot tubs. Josie came up right beside me as we started to trail a little bit behind the rest of the group.

"I have something to tell you," she told me.

"Spill."

"I think Dylan is super cute and I may have a small crush on him," she told me

"Aww that's so cute!" I told her. "You should make your move, he might feel the same way,"

"Ehh, I'm not sure. I'm almost two years older than him. I'll be 18 in a couple months and he's only 16. I'm not sure if that's the best idea," she told me.

"Don't think about it like that. He's mature and  he's cute and he's super sweet. You could totally date," I told her.

"Maybe," she said, looking a little more hopeful.

By the time Josie and I had finished our conversation, we had arrived at the hot tubs. We all walked over to some chairs for us to put our stuff down on and began taking off our clothes. I decided to wait a second.

"Hey guys, I'm going to go talk to my mom and aunt for a couple minutes," I told them.

I heard a chorus of "Okay's" before I was turning away from the group and walking over to the pool. I saw my mom and my aunt sitting in the same place as they were earlier, Livia was swimming at their feet.

"Hey mom," I said while kissing her on the cheek.

"Hey sweetie, how was lunch?"

"It was good, we decided to meet up with everyone at the teen club and now we're going to go to the hot tubs. I just wanted to come over and say hi, they're all waiting for me," at that last part I turned and pointed to the hot tub and saw everyone conversing with each other, except for Jayden. He was staring at me.