𝟎𝟖

before i start this chapter i just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200 READS! i didn't expect this story to get that many views, so thank you guys ❤️

***

I was awakened, very rudely if I do say so myself, by the boys at the crack of dawn. Well, 8 am is the crack of dawn when you go to bed at 3 in the morning. They were shaking my bed and yelling to get me up.

I groaned as I rolled over and pulled the blanket over my head.

"C'mon Ellis," Charlie said as he shook me. "Time to get up, we're in Costa Maya and we're going to that super cool water park today."

"I'm good, you guys go without me," I mumbled into my pillow.

"Get up," Charlie pestered as he grabbed my arm from under my blanket and began dragging me out of bed.

I hit the floor with a thump. "Ow," I said as I stood up and rubbed my butt. "I forgot you were strong."

Charlie looked at me and smirked. "I mean, look at these guns," he said as he lifted up his arms and flexed.

I rolled my eyes at him. "I'm going to go get ready," I told him while walking toward the bathroom. When I reached the bathroom I pulled open the door and stepped inside. The floor was cool on my feet. I walked over and stood in front of the small sink and looked at my appearance. My hair was a knotty mess at my shoulders, my eyes were puffy and red, my right cheek was slightly red from me sleeping on it and I had crusted drool on the side of my mouth. Not to mention my pajamas were shifted and sitting weird on my body.

"Well that's attractive," I mumbled to myself. I picked up my toothbrush and began brushing my teeth. After about 10 minutes, I finished my whole routine and now all I had to do was get changed. Since we were going to a water park, I put on a high-waisted bikini and some jean shorts and a T-shirt over it. When I stepped out of the bathroom, everyone was just sitting on their beds, waiting to go. I walked over to the door adjoining our room and my moms room and knocked on it.

"Come in!" My mom called from the inside. I opened the door and stepped inside to see her putting Livia's hair in two french braids.

"Hi Ellis!" Livia said when she saw me through the mirror.

"Hey Liv," I said to her. "Hey mom," I smiled at her.

"Hey Ellis, are you ready to go?" She asked me.

"Yep, all ready. Just let me know when it's time ." I told her as I sat down on the bed.

"Well, I just finished Liv's hair, so let's go!" She said. It was about 10:30 in the morning and if you looked out the window, you could see the shore from here. We all started gettin up and grabbing our stuff and eventually we were on our way to get off the boat.

***

After waiting in line for a long time and going through security, we were able to get off the boat and were now walking down the dock. The view was amazing. The water was lapping the dock in medium sized waves as we walked further and further down. The water was a beautiful cerulean blue and got darker the deeper out to sea you looked. The ship also looked beautiful from here. It was the first time I had ever seen the full ship from afar. It looked a lot bigger from the outside than it felt on the inside.

"It's pretty isn't it?" I jumped a little, broken from my thoughts, when my aunt walked over to me.

"Oh, you scared me," I laughed a little. "But yeah, it's beautiful." She lifted her camera and snapped a photo.