10|| Thanks *SMUT*

For the last couple of hours, Negan and the saviors have been interrogating the woman who claimed to know information on the traitors.

It isn't till later that afternoon that Negan comes back to our bedroom.
"Hey babe sorry I've been gone for so long"
He walks in with Lucille by his side but luckily she's cleaned up.
"You didn't have to do that Negan, " I say as I sit on the bed watching him come towards me.

"Didn't have to do what?"

"Don't play dumb, you know what I mean" I roll my eyes, annoyed that he's pretending to be oblivious.

"If you're talking about earlier, It's what had to be done. You don't know dangerous it is to have a spy amongst us".

He reaches out to me and starts to rub my leg before laying down.

I push his hand away and frown.

"You don't even realize what you put me through do you?"

"I'm not putting you through anything, I don't know what you're talking about."

"The lineup, What you did to my family, does that ring any bells?"

He dramatically sighs then rolls on to his side to look at me, "baby you know I love you, that was over a year ago. We're passed that"

He goes to kiss me but I stop him

"We will never be passed that, I'll remember it forever. The least you can do is not do shit that reminds me of it!" I shout loudly causing Jr to get upset.

Negan gets out of bed and goes to pick him up
"Don't cry, buddy. Your mommy is just a little emotional right now"
He rubs his head and plays with his tiny feet to comfort him.

Watching him care for our son briefly sparks a small amount of joy in me but I quickly dismiss the feeling.

"What made you even think to do something like  that anyway?" I question him trying to figure out his psycho brain.

"The highway men know more about us then I'm comfortable with, that's why" his voice is a little hesitant almost like he was trying to keep the reason for all of this a secret.

"And why is that a big deal?" I know that he just wants to look out for me but he can't at the expense of everyone else especially when I'm not in any real danger.

"Because what they know tells me that whoever this
traitor is, has been close to you, they could've done anything to you" Negan explains without looking at me,  his eyes stay focused on Jr.

My anger suddenly switches to fear, I heard rumors of this so-called traitor but I never completely believed them. But now to find out that supposedly I've been up close and personal with them has me shaken at my core.

"So do you think the woman was telling the truth?" I speak softer than before.

"I don't know yet, I have a few guys watching her and the people she accused. When they report back, I'll know If her story checks out or not".

There is a moment of silence, as I take in all of what he is telling me.

"Negan?" I call his name to get his attention.
"Huh?"
"Thank you"
He smiles then leans in to kiss me, "you don't have to tell me that baby, It's my job to protect you"

I flirtatiously smile back at him. 

"Well Junior, I'm going to have to put you down now, because your mother is just dying for my affection"
He gently puts the baby back in his crib with a bottle to keep him quiet.

"I'm in the mood for a little freaky-deaky" he growls crawling back into bed with me.

I smash my lips against his and he leans back. The feel of his soft kiss tickles me. I rush to pull his shirt over his head, exposing his muscular chest.

"You're needy tonight, aren't ya, sweetheart?" He groans as my hands slide all across his body.

I smile and explore his body until I get to his jeans. My hands shake with anticipation and my head fills with so many thoughts. Half of them desperately horny thoughts while the others were more like, "Shouldn't I be mad at him?"

But before I know it, we are both naked and he's laying on top of me.
"You sure you want it, baby?" He shamelessly teases me.

"Yes, Negan, make me yours again!"

"You don't have to tell me twice" he slowly slips his tongue into my mouth, making my heart skip a beat. He hasn't been this passionate since the highway men showed up. It's like he's reconnecting with me in the way that he did the first ever time we made love.

I breathe deep in and out as he slides his throbbing cock into me, with one thrust he's already filling me. "Negan..." I moan feeling him stretch me open. My pussy drips for him, inviting him to keep going. "Brace yourself, honey, this tight little cunt is gonna be aching by the time I'm done with it"

Both of our moans fill the room, as he pounds into me missionary style. "oh, fuck..." I breathlessly scream feeling the overwhelming sensation of his cock head nudging my g-spot.

"Beg for me, y/n," he demands with sweat pouring from his forehead.

"Please keep fucking me, don't stop!"

Negan chuckles at my need for him, "that's right baby, I know how much you love this"

His hands find my hips and pin me to the bed, preventing me from moving entirely so he can thrust into me even harder.

I arch my back and dig my nails into him.

"Cum for me baby" he whispers into my ear as he grabs my neck causing me to whimper in pleasure.

My body clenches and spasms, my inner self quakes, the feeling of ultimate release approaches.

I moan and tighten around his cock until we both descend into a spiral of uncontrollable orgasms.

When our bodies come off the high of good sex. He slows down and kisses my lips.

"Fuck baby" he rolls off me, leaving us both panting, trying to catch our breath.
"I should bash heads in more often if it means that your gonna be such a naughty girl for me"