Merch; Shinsou x Fem!Reader

Pro!Shinsou is out on a routine vigil of the city when texts from his s/o diving into their "merch" order gets out of hand. 

Dragging the dull knife along the packing tape you freeded the cardboard flaps with enthusiasm as you dug into the merchandise shipment finally arriving. Throwing out the crappy eco friendly packing air pillows wanting at your prizes then and there.

"Yee!" You yank the embarrassing amount of self indulgent merch of your own lover. It was all here. Shinsou bobble head, Shinsou key chain, three different t-shirts dedicated to the mind quirk pro hero and the cherry on the absolute top, the very first produced Shinsou plushy created to endocturine him into the pro leagues. And it was finally in your grasp!

"He's gonna kill me-" You snicker to yourself discarding all the terrible amounts of plastic. The environment could wait. These were crowning achievements of the love of your life! A wicked smirk crosses your lips as you lurch for your phone, "Oh well~"

Coy as can be you snap a good angle of all your newly acquired possessions. And without hesitation send the extravagant hoard to Shinsou knowing damn well he was out working.

'Look what came!'

Squirming around like a fool you can't even wait for him to see it yet alone come home to it. Luckily you didn't have to wait for a response.

'y/n, what the hell is that?'

'Your merch! Shinsou you're a pro! Don't you love it?!'

His text didn't come as fast as the first one. Perhaps he was busy. But something settled in you that he was upset. Biting the inside of your cheek it creapt up on you that maybe this was too much even though it was just celebrating. He'd reached his dream! And you just wanted to do something nice. Plus you really did consider yourself his biggest fan. You were his girlfriend. But you were beginning to worry he was upset about it. Then your phone screen lit up.
'I'd like it more on you.'

Oh.

Flushed cheeks even in the apartment by yourself. You knew better than to read between the lines on your lovers text. This though, with how hard you knew he strived for this hero status, you wanted to indulge until even god had to turn a blind eye. And you did just buy three new shirts.

Immediately you strip off your shirt and replace it with the most minimally designed shirt. A lavender t-shirt with a silhouette of his pro hero costume. Not a second thought since you were home you were in nothing but a t-shirt and panties before. Now you were in panties and Shinsou's shirt. Picture snapped and sent right away.

'The shirt is nice, no pants even nicer.'

'Shinsou!'

'Show me the other two y/n, you're the perfect model.'

Giddy with his praise you quickly shed the first shirt. Replacing it with the second one. Thinking in a moment how boring it would be to send the same picture with a different shirt. Astute with his slightly playful texts meant work must not be too busy. So you decided to play.

Second shirt on. Before snapping the picture you hike the shirt up a little on your tummy and place the phone at a lower angle so he gets a good view up looking up your navel to your chest clearly with no bra. Throwing in a playful bite on your finger for the picture. Excitement growing in the midst of your core you don't hesitate to send the second picture. There was no hesitation with his reply now.

'Now I'm starting to like the merch y/n.'

Your body flushes with heat. It had been ages since you'd exchanged sultry texts. And almost never pictures. Something about sporting his own prowess on you like some kind of trophy was bringing out the worst in you. One more shirt.