Adore You | Taishiro "Fatgum" Toyomistu x OC

Taishiro and Rei share a drink at one of their favorite bars after hours.

Tracing one steady index finger along the cold lip of her beverage and watching the droplets roll down its surface captivated the woman for quite sometime. That was before a ginormous yellow uniform plopped down at the bar right beside her. Rei looked up from her untouched drink and smiled, "There you are, long day?"

Taishiro palmed the back of his head with a hearty sigh, "Tamaki didn't last the patrol and Kirishima was harder to round up for the task than normal." He sighed. Leaning into the counter Taishiro pushed his hood off the top of his head to scratch at the blonde mess of waves a top of his head, "I'm surprised you beat me here! I'm normally the one waiting Rei."

Having picked up her beverage mid monolog, the horned hero smiled into the lip of her drink before taking a swig of watered down whiskey, "Schools easy when half the class is off on internships." Rei sat her drink down and returned to tracing her finger around the lip just after one sip, "It's my least favorite time of year honestly."

Having been served his usual, Taishiro slugged back the shot sure he had to catch up to his friend if she waited this long, "You miss them huh?"

Rei rolled her eyes and slugged the giant hero in the arm, "Shut up, I spend more time with them than you agencies do. Then all they can talk about is hero work and the dangerous things they're doing." She took a long sigh just to pick up her drink and throw it back like he'd just done with his. Figuring it was one of those nights anyways.

"Slow down," Taishiro chuckled as the bartender hadn't even gotten his his second drink yet, "I won't be able to catch up if you down them like that."

"Catch up?" Rei's blonde brows furrowed, "That was my first one, I thought we were doing shots."

His brow pinched under his hero mask and Taishiro's golden eyes looked at Rei's empty glass, "Are we doing shots then?"

Not liking the decision to be made up to her at all. Rei looked from their empty glasses and then to the full ones the bartender was placing in front of them. It was a Friday night. And this was their favorite place, "Might as well!" Rei announced before throwing the next in line back like it was simply water.

The BMI hero smiled into the lip of his beverage watching her slurp it back like it was nothing, "I adore you."

"Huh? What?" Rei broke from her second drink to look over not catching what he said.

Taishiro glugged his second drink falling behind already and ignoring her question, "C'mon! I'm paying!"

So they did. Alcohol like water before they finally had to tape out at around six shots. Unbelievably Taishiro even denied in his fat form that he was too tipsy for another. Rei didn't push it though now that the warm feeling that started in her gut now spread to the rest of her. Leaving her to stare half lidded with a smile on her rosy lips and leaned into the bar counter.

"You had better be kind to my babies, you know hic-! That Eijiro is my little sunshine in class!" Rei recounted bubbly over how much she loved her class this year.

Head resting on his crossed arms didn't stop Taishiro from looking over at Rei on the other bar stool. Even the rouge peeping from under his hero mask but he certainly wasn't as tipsy as he let on, "He reminds me so much of you at that age. I see why you like him."

Nervously Rei ran her fingers through her hair but mostly it ended with her worrying her horns like a tick, "He's determined...how's Tamaki? Is he ok? It feels like a life time since I saw those kids....now they're third years."