Jealous!Bakugou pt2

Part 2: Aged up Bakugou jealous after a bar thug hits on his s/o

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slammed up against the apartment door, Bakugou's tongue slithered down the sensitive area along your jawline. Earning an equally embarrassing and guttural moan from your slightly ajar lips.

"Katsuki~" your whimper falling on deaf ears when the Pro Hero wedged his knee between your legs. Forcing you to grind yourself for some sort of relief while he fiddled the lock open to the apartment.

Thankful for the fact it was late at night after Bakugou got you out of the cramped bar. Not replacing the date he was late for. But this greedy man craving your body was a good start for an apology.

Just as the tumbler to the door lock clicked, Bakugou sunk his teeth into the thickest part of your shoulder, "Say my name, I want to hear you-"

His rumble of a growl sending shivers of electricity all throughout your body. None worse than the tightening knot in your stomach accompanied by the aching need between your legs.

Throwing the door open and push your entwined bodies through. He is impatient to continue what he struck up on the sidewalk as he dives into tearing your clothes off with fumbling hands.

"F-Fucking buttons- God damn it- Shit!" Bakugou struggling to get the last of your blouse unbuttoned under your bosom. Snickering for your our downfall, you unclasp the last button only to have him grab fistfuls of your tits. Shamelessly massaging them through your bra as his lips smash down on yours.

Moaning into the deepened kiss you don't even question where he leads you to until you bump back into the countertop of the kitchen. Sure he'd make your heated dance to the bedroom, Bakugou is full of surprises tonight when he pins you between the countertop and his body.

A squeak leaves you when he thrusts himself into you. Clearly not hiding the hardon covered in his cargo pants. Shifting your eyes up you suddenly feel like small prey. Wild look and devious need on his red eyes. Flicking his tongue along his bottom lip with that twisted cocky smirk. Before you're able to retort what that looks all about. Bakugou is knelt down between your legs.

Far past embarrassed. The only heat to your cheeks is pure arousal seeing that blond hero between your legs. He's nearly feral with how he hands your hips. Hooking fingers in the waistband of your legs and tearing them down. Underwear as well in one swift motion. Licking his lips Bakugou gorged his eyes on the delicious glistening to your pussy lips. How he loved being the only one making you this turned on.

A throaty pleased growl and Bakugou didn't even ask permission before slipping his tongue between your already soaked folds. Drawing up his tongue from your entrance to your clit with a flick of his tongue. Over taken with knee buckling pleasure as his warm tongue gives you just a taste of the release you need.

Seeing your shudder Bakugou grins and presses his lips against your cunt with a low grumble, "Beg~ Beg for it-"

Chewing your bottom lip all you can do from toppling over his grip the countertop behind you, "...That's a lot....for a guy who was late for our date-"

Instantly regretting your tease Bakugou replaced the feathery kisses on your thighs with a full on bite. Causing you to yelp and buck your hips into his arrogant face.

"Mine," Bakugou growls, licking the teeth marks he left almost as an apology.

Your eyes drift down in a drunken haze to his precious face. Something about him so needy and demanding almost always brought you closer to him. Reminding you really what brought you to love this confident bastard. One hand dragging through his mop of blond hair you encourage him to look up at you, "...I've always been yours dumbass, always will be."

A moment of silence between you. Bakugou starring almost blank up at you until something clicks behind his red eyes, "Shit, y/n."

Wondering what the hell he's prattling about. You're surprised when he stands back up and steals a very passionate kiss. No regret tasting yourself on his lips as the hero distracts you with one heated makeout session.

His hand coming down your chest, swishing over your stomach and coming to brush his index along your wet slit. Gasping into the kiss you moan into his lips and feel Bakugou's curl into a smirk. Not a word and he slips one finger inside. Just enough to swirl a knuckle around inside you. Forcing you to fall into him and lose focus on the kiss.

Moaning his name Bakugou doesn't hesitate to slide another finger inside. Well adjusted to simply just his two fingers as they squirm around inside you until your hips are a shuddering mess trying to get some release from just his hands. Kiss gone awre your face is smashed into his neck and he has you a slobbering mess as Bakugou rides the motion of your body with just his hand. Adding insult to injury when he pushes the palm of his hand up into you. Allowing you to grind your clit into his palm if you follow his lead. Completely under his little spell now. At the mere mercy of one hand on top of it all.

"Fuck me-," your hoarse whimper the best you can do. Nails digging into his forearms it's the best message of your impatience you've got.

Feeling generous, and perhaps still dwelling on the fact he was late to the date, Bakugou concedes to your demands with a grin. Time for slow love making later. You don't even bother him to get out of his outfit. Unzipping his hero uniform you lean into him as Bakugou hikes your leg up on one of the barstools at the counter. The best position for him to unabashed watch himself slide his hard cock up along your soaked pussy lips.

Grinning as your juices coat him and your hips shake as his tip grazes your clit. Ready to reprimand him for all this teasing, Bakugou slams himself into you with one forceful push. The coy bastard well aware his fingers stretched you out enough. He knew his way around your body better than you did sometimes. But you didn't mind as he thrusted himself balls deep and caught your moan on his lips. Only a muffled whimper as he kissed the hell out of you allowing you to adjust to him.

One hand keeping your leg up on the stool and the other gripping your hip so you didn't move too much between him and the counter. Just the leverage he needed as Bakugou pulled out slowly just as a tease and slammed himself back into you. Savoring the feeling of your body tightening around him and the lewd noises you made. He was putty in your hands but you were too drunk on pleasure to care at this point.

Slow thrusts lasted as long as Bakugou could keep a curse word out of his mouth. So basically not that long. A mess of tangled limbs you did your best to keep your arms linked around his neck. As the athletic man put his body to the test fucking you against the kitchen counter. Unable to help it. Perhaps it was the foreplay. Or seeing you get hit on by someone else. But Bakugou was losing his edge and his thrusts became sloppy. Knowing damn well he wasn't going to last long the hero wasn't about to let you go without one good orgasm first.

Deepening his thrusts and doing better to grind his body up against yours each moment. You found the perfect angle to move up with him so just as his cock hit your deepest sweet spots, your clit also rubbed against his navel. Tightening bundle of nerves only drawing you closer and closer with each thrust. Bakugou struggling to keep his composure. Riding along with him closer to your orgasm. Nothing but the tightening of your muscles and the curl of your fingers in his hair. A tell tale whimper and Bakugou knew he he had you where he wanted you.

Throwing it all in at once he quickened the pass and buried his face into your neck. Panting out of breath the sensation of his sweaty forehead pressed into your neck and the tickle of his breath was too much. Gripping him for dear like you shoved yourself up against him in one body convulsing orgasm that swept from head to toe. Nothing short of static drowning out the screaming moan you tried to stifle in his shoulder.

Your noises and body tightening around him was too much and when Bakugou thought he had one more good thrust in him, his breathing hitched and he slammed himself into you. Unable to help the drawn out groan leaving his lips as he clutched onto you for dear life. Warmth spreading all through your limbs as you rode out both your orgasms in a lazy grinding motion.

Finally bringing his face out of the crook of your neck, Bakugou didn't pull out as you expected. Quite the opposite he hefted you up with a wicked grin on that charming face, "Oh, we're not done. I told you I was going to remind you why no one's on my level."