Breakfast! KiriShin x OC

Rustling through the cabinet for the right measuring cup got Rei huffy that she was this poorly organized for surprise breakfast routines. Though thinking about it she rarely spent the time to make breakfast. A cook but certainly of later meals like dinner or even lunch if she hosted. But breakfast? Never. Groaning knowing her measuring cups where in the sink probably dirty from meal prep the night before. Rei made do riffling for another when she didn't hear the set of steps cross the threshold of the kitchen.

Suddenly a yelp left her when four arms closed around her from both sides. Arms going up without second thought Rei looked back beside her to see half awake Kirishima and Shinsou with their faces planted into her back, "Boys-" The woman hadn't expected to see either of them before she'd personally gone in to wake them up, "What are you both doing up already?"

Murmuring something inaudible first off into her shoulder, Kirishima stopped and took his face out of the crook of her shoulder, "You weren't in bed."

"We thought you left," Shinsou muttered, eyes closed with his cheek smashed into her back.

"From my own house?" Rei felt bad for smiling but it was a little ridiculous, "It's Saturday, I wanted to let my babies sleep after all that hard work you both put in." She watched Kirishima's eyes follow suit like Shinsou's and it was only a moment longer before the red head was nuzzling his face into her back next to his partner. Both heroes latched onto her making it almost impossible to move, "You could both go lay back down."

"No," Kirishima grumbled. Both his and Shinsou's arms tightening around her at that mention.

She sighed and stood a moment before another suggestion, "The couch is right there to just-"

"No," Shinsou echoed Kirishima's resentment. His arms already tight enough around her waist.

Halfway between a sigh and a growl. They had the woman slightly irritated after the measuring cup incident. Now they were putting a hitch in her breakfast surprise. Going to argue that they needed to at least go someplace else so she could finish, the woman got a surprise as both of them had a hand moving along her side. Far friskier than any good morning really was. Shinsou's hand traveled down her inner thigh. While Kirishima's found its way up under her tank top like it was nothing.

"Excuse me?" Rei didn't interrupt their meandering hands but certainly wanted to tease them about it, "What do you boys think you're doing?"

Shinsou's head lulled a little bit to the side as the taller hero took the chance to bury his face in the crook of her neck instead. Coy hand slipping between her thighs just enough to feel the warmth of her core as he massaged his palm along her panties, "We didn't like waking up without you."

"Yeah," Kirishima's hand traveled up her stomach until he flirted with palming her breasts only to lay his warm hand against her tummy, "Come back to bed please Ms. Isamu."

Fighting the smile on her lips didn't mean she couldn't lean back into their warmth as they roamed over her, "You know, I'm trying to make breakfast."

Grumbling both of them said nothing as their touch got friskier. Shinsou's hips grinding into her hip needily. Just as Kirishima's hand moved up further to palm her breast. Red Riot's lips moving to the conjunction of Rei's ear and neck for a pitiful needy kiss. Seeing no end to this Rei saw the tub of whipped cream she'd just gotten before they came to interrupt her. On a whim she knocked it over. Loud enough both of them looked up from their lazy fondling.

"Oops," Rei flippantly pouted like it was an accident, "Now look what I have to clean up."

Still morning stunned, and a little lost to their hormones, Kirishima and Shinsou shared a look with one another before thinking they made the mess. First of course Kirishima stepped away ready to help, "Oh no, wait let me-"