CHAPTER 3

I just stared at the reporter .. they were asking so many questions , flashing camera lights , I was so scared but soon Namjoon's bodyguard came and kicked them out.

Soon Namjoon said .

" What the fuck is this Ms.Park , this is very disappointing. " He said with angry eyes.

" Me .. ME I DID THAT YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DID THAT YOU FOOL .. IT IS YOUR FAULT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE U SAYING TO ME ???" I was angry at that thing what Namjoon said .

" This is very bad ms. Park if anything happens I will not tolerate it " he said .

That is enough now I was so angry . I moved out of the room.

I took the taxi and went home .

" Jisooooooooooooo ,, what happened your and Namjoon's name is all over the news , sns like everywhere. " . Said hwayoung , she was very worried.

" I know I totally fucked up ." I said , while I laid down on the couch .

" What will you do ?" She said.

" I don't know ,, I am going to shower" . I said

I went to bathroom . The moment I went I broke down , really hard , why did it happened to me was there nobody else ??.

I got out of shower. Changed my clothes .. and went to work ...

As soon as I got out of the car , the reporters jumped on me asking questions . I got really scared as I am not with crowd

There voices were very sharp to my ears ... I just closed my ears with my hand and ran towards the building.

Phewwwwwwww.

" Ms. Park , Mr. Namjoon wants you to be in their cabin " . Said the receptionist. I nodded and went straight to his cabin .

He was there wearing spectacles and sleeves rolled up.  Looking hot .. 

" Sir did u need me ? . " I said . He looked up and said

" Yes. I needed you. Come here "

I went sat best him.

"Ms. Park jisso , this situation is very unexpected. It happened so suddenly and I was thinking about it and came to the conclusion that we should have a fake relationship , means show the press as lovers , we can fake it . Pls read this contract and sign it . " . He said . WTFFFFFFF .

I looked at it and read it . It took me a while . But . WAIT A FUCKING MINUTEEEEEEE . I HAVE TO LIVE WITH HIM.  IN.THE.SAME.HOUSE.
UNDER.THE.SAME.ROOF . nooooo wayyyyyy no fucking wayyy.

" Sir do I have to live-". I was going to say but he cut me off .

" Yes . You have to stay with me.  " . He said .

Uhhhhhhhhh ... I am so trusfrated I mean frus-frustrated.

" So sign the contract. It will be for 1year and then we will part our ways."

" And what will I get if I sign the contract ?" . I said . I should have some benefits.

" Yes you do, your salary will be doubled , you will get a personal car , you will live with me in my rich mansion , and a credit card with no money limit ". He said .

Woahhhhh srslyyyy. Wow. I will never leave this opportunity.

" Okay " I said . I took the pen a signed to contract.

He gave the contract to the secretary and then told me to leave . Rude.

I left the office and went to my desk .

I started to translate the papers I was given .

* Few hours later*

Yesssss I finished my work , let's go home . I stretched my body and got off chair .

" Ms. Jisoo " . Someone called .

" Yes , who are you ?". I said .
" Mr. Kim sent me and he told me to pick you up from work . We are going to his house ." . He said.

" I have to go today ? Is it not tomorrow? ".  I asked .
" No mam I was given order for today . "

" Okay" I said .

I followed him and then sat inside the car . Thankfully he was driving my car .

We soon arrived and I got off .

Oh my mother fuckin god . Is this a castle or a mansion . That is sooooo pretty .

I stared at it .

I went inside the house . As soon as the gate opened I saw a couple they were old yet young.  Wait . That is Namjoon's father . With a smile they looked at me .

" Welcome dear . To our house . We are so happy to have you . Namjoon never brings any girl to house . " His Mom said .

I couldn't say anything .

" Come here darling . " . Who is it ? I turned and saw Namjoon . What DARLING??

I smiled . He came to me and gave a warm hug and kisses my forehead .

" Mom , dad should I take her upstairs , we will be down after sometime ."

He said and took my hand and walked to his room . He locked the door and turned around me and said.

" Listen carefully my Mom and dad doesn't know about the contract , so just act like my girlfriend and as they are in the house we have to use same room . Is that clear ? " He said . I nodded .

" Good " . He told . We left the room and went to the dinning area .

They served us delicious food . I was drooling. I looked at his parents then at him . As soon as they started eating I also picked up my fork and started eating . Wow so much tasty food . Wow it felt so good just like orgasms .

I soon finished and Namjoon too . So we excused ourselves and went to our room . We entered .

" Hey , you sleep on the couch " . He said .

" Why should I ? Mens should sleep " I said and hopped on bed .

" You -"  he was going to say
" Do you wanna let your parents know about the contract" I said . Raising my eyebrow and looking at him .

" I will see you later " he said and went to the couch to sleep . I threw him a pillow and gave him blanket. 

" Keep it . I don't want to be named as murderer , if you die because of cold " I said and went to sleep .

Namjoon pov

I will see her later . But the couch is so small compared to my height .

I saw that she was sleeping . I should go and sleep on the bed though . I went and slept beside her . Gosh . She wanted a bed but see , she is as small as an ant .  I started to fall asleep .

Thanks for reading this book .

Love .
BLu . ❤❤❤

Stream boy with love.