CHAPTER 8

Jisoo pov

I had a really good sleep. I was fully awake. I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

I went down stairs and saw namjoon in the kitchen.

"What are u doing? " I said.

"How do you fit the lid for mixer grinder? I am working on that for past few minutes " He said with his curious eyes.

"You fool, here, you do it like this " I told him and showed how to do it.

"But what are u doing " I asked.

"I heard this ( any name) smoothie is healthy for baby and u so I tried to make it " He said with a pout. A POUT

" Godddd, don't make it , it will take really bad " I said.

" Noooo it is healthy and healthy things always taste bad " Said namjoon. So he gonna make it. No one can stop it.

He kicked me out of kitchen told me to sit in living room . I watched some tv until he came with a glass looking so disgusting. The colour of juice was really bad.

"Are u sure this is healthy? " I asked him

"The internet told this " Said namjoon.

With my nose close I tried one sip.

"Namjoon , I want to say something to you "

"Yeah what u wanna say? " He asked.

" I want to kill you " I said.

With that I put down the glass and runned towards him. Making sure I have something in my hand to hit him.
He was running really fast but I was also not bad I too runned.
We kept on chasing each other making sure I don't get hurt.

When we got tired we sat on the sofa.

" If I see that smoothie again, I'll make u a smoothie " I said . He nodded with okay sign.

I was sleeping in my room when I heard a shuffling sound.

"Hey what are u doing? " I said to namjoon.

"What I am trying to get some sleep " He said to me. While he wrapped his arms around me.

" Let's go out for dinner " He said.

" What do u wanna eat? " I asked him.

" Whatever you like "
"Then let's eat some Mexican food. " I said. He nodded and nuzzled more.

What are we? We are just some random people came together. He makes my heart flutter. Why he is acting like that.

Time skip

We got ready for dinner and were in the car.

" Namjoon? "
"Yeah " He said while looking in the front.

" Nothing " I said

" What happened tell me"

"It is just that... I don't know what is going on... Sometimes you care for me and sometimes you don't. Like... You come and hug me, made food for me taking care of me? Why? What is it u want? U make me feel confused" I said. With some fear of his answer.

" Jisoo" He let out a sigh.
" It is not that... I don't even know why I am acting like this. I don't know this feeling... I think I... I like you jisoo " He said. At that moment my heart was beating really fast. He stopped the car. He looked into my eyes deeply. I too looked into his eyes.

" Jisoo I like you " He said.
"Do u like me too? " He asked me.
I didn't know what to say... And I just nodded.
" This is what I wanted " He said and with that our lips connected and he started to kiss me. It went on for few minutes.

Namjoon pov

She thinks I like her. Excuse I cannot like a cheap girl like her.
I am doing this only for the company shares and the company to be solely mine.
I kisses her, I didn't feel anything , but she must be enjoying.

" When did u started to like me? " She asked. And here I go with my lies.

" I don't know, when I first saw you or your cute little face drooling while sleeping... I don't know " I said. Blah blah blah, some sweet words and girls under.

" Yahhhh what do u mean by drooling. I don't drool " She said , cheeks red.

" Hahaha u do? And sometimes you snore too " I said. Dude her snores are cute though. I mean no.

Our food came and we ate our food.

" Namjoon what should we do later on... I wanna watch a movie " She said.
Now she wants to watch a movie. Okay.

" Let's watch it then " I said with a fake smile.

We soon went home. And watched a movie on the bed.

We were in the bed, watching movie... Until I heard her snores. God she fell asleep so fast. I also went to bed.

In morning

Jisoo pov

I woke up with an empty bed.
I felt sad. I got up and searched for him. I saw he was in the Hall doing something on his laptop.

"Namjoon what are you doing? " I asked him.

" Oh this nothing, you woke up early. " Said Namjoon.

" Yeah I didn't felt like sleeping more "

" Oh there is breakfast kept, have some and will come just let me finish this okay? " He said. I just smiled and went to eat breakfast.

There were eggs and toasts kept.

The egg smell made me feel like vomiting. I got and rushed to bathroom, I could hear footsteps I knew it was Namjoon.

" It is okay " He said while he rubbed my back and held my hairs.
I let out everything .

I washed my face and then brushed my teeth too.

Later I went downstairs seeing Namjoon with a glass of water.

I went and sat on sofa, he gave me a glass of water.

After sometime he went to his work.

I was just passing my time.
Later I didn't knew how much time passed.
It was just a normal day. He came home and dinner and went to bed.

Guys I know I am posting really slow... But I have some college work to do.
I hope u liked it. ❤❤❤❤❤ and are u guys namjooning.?