CHAPTER 9

Jisoo pov

It is now 3 months. ..  And baby bump has started to show.
It is cute at how namjoon likes to touch it and rub it.  He loves baby too much.

I went to the kitchen for breakfast.
Namjoon was on business trip but we video call each other alot.

I ate my breakfast and went to my bedroom for some sleep.  I sleep a lot cause I get very tired.

Later I heard doorbell ring.  I rubbed my eyes and went downstairs to open the door.

I opened the door and saw Hwayoung , Taehyung , Hoseok and Seokjin. 

" Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" Said Hwayoung,  hugging me tightly.

" Why are you guys here?? " I asked.
" Your husband keeps on calling us to stay with u " Said Hoseok.

I just laughed and let them inside.

" I bought your favourite ice cream and chocolate. . ." Said Seokjin. He became very close to me in these past 3 months.

I rushed to the kitchen and went to give the ice cream.

" Thanks Seokjin ,  I was really craving for it thank you so much for bringing this icecream . "

I grab the ice cream and went to the sofa to eat my chocolate ice cream which the baby was craving too. Then we all sat down on the sofa and watched movies. It was really great day i loved it.
I then went to my bedroom to sleep  and  I didn't realized that it was night.

Next day

I woke up with a loud noise. I got scared... I walked downstairs and saw Namjoon with only flowers in the hand.

"What the hell Namjoon " I said as I saw the vase broken.

"I am so sorry. . . I was just picking the flower and putting the new ones.

" It is okay,  give me I'll clean it " I said.
"Nooo it is dangerous for you I'll clean "

Well he won at the end and cleaned up the mess he made.

" Namjoon,  what name should we give to our baby. . .? " I asked.

" How about dongdong " He said
"What dongdong hahaahha" I said.  Laughing.

" Is our baby  a door bell. " I asked
" Umm yeah,  cause when bell rings we get irritated and baby makes u suffer especially during night. So yeah. " He said.

We soon at our lunch and went out to roam and to the shopping mall.

" Namjoon look at these " I showed him a pair of cute baby shoes.

" Yeah it is so cute " He said smiling.

Namjoon pov

Uh she thinks that I am interested.  I am doing it for the sake of my company. I am not even a bit interested in her.  When the baby comes out I'll ask her for a divorce and take the baby's custody.

" Namjoon look at these " She said.

" Yeah it is so cute " said , uh cute my foot  , they look like the colour of puke . Ughhhhh how long do I have to keep up with this.

Later we went to restaurant to eat our dinner.  We ordered chilli cheese chicken,  pork strips or roasted beef  ( you can choose what u want as many can't consume some)

We ate our dinner and went to the car.

She was looking outside the window.  Her hairs slightly touching her shoulder and neck,  her neck looking so arousing , her glittery eyes looking outside on the moon,  her plump lips slightly apart and kissable  .  Wait,  what the fuck am I thinking.  Get out,  think straight Namjoon.

We soon arrived home,  she looked tired.

"Jisoo go to bedroom I will join you shortly. " I said,  she nodded while yawning and went to the bedroom. 

I went to my office and sent the mail I was supposed to.

Then went to the bedroom and saw jisoo sleeping,  snoring a bit loudly but she looked adorable and she has a habit of covering her ears with her hands while sleeping.  Weird right.

I SHOULD NOT BE THINKING ABOUT HER. i said in my mind.  Get out namjoon,  she is nothing. Nothing to you.

I slept beside her,  at that moment she turned around towards me with a tear rolling through her eyes. Is she crying? 

She started to mumble some words that I couldn't grasp.

Jisoo pov

A person following me , through a dark alley,  he kept following me.  I was so scared , when I tried to walk faster he walked faster too,  he kept following,  suddenly I fell to the ground and he caught me,  i tried to scream but couldn't, I tried to cry but no cries were heard by anyone

"Plz leave me "
"No,  how could I you piece of shit,  you deserve to die " He said, not able to see his face cause of darkness.

"Pleaseee I beg you please leave me,  what did I do wrong " I begged but he didn't listen,  he held me to tight that I couldn't even move my body.
" The wrong you did is being with your Namjoon,  he doesn't even loves you,  he just wants the baby inside " Said the guy.

"No you are wrong he loves me,  you are a liar.  " I said.  With that he took his knife and stabbed me in my stomach.

"Ahhhhhhh " I cried

With that I woke up from my dream Namjoon holding me tight,  i was shaking my body was drenched in sweat.  I looked at Namjoon and hugged him tightly  .

"Shhhhh shhhhh it is okay , it was just a nightmare,  nothing happened" He  while  rubbing my back and patting my hairs with his hand. 

" Please don't leave me namjoon,  please never leave me " I said,  sobbing.

" I'll never leave you jisoo" He said. 

"Now fall back asleep " He said.  I held him more tighter,  in fear of loosing him again,  he understood and roamed his finger through my hairs.

With that I fell deep in sleep. 

Guys I know that story is not interesting but I am not getting  any ideas what to do 😭😭😭😭 if anyone have a suggestion or wants to share his or her ideas please feel free to do so,  I will not forget to give credits.

Thank you so much for reading this crappy chapter and hope u have an amazing day ahead.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤