CHAPTER 14

Jisoo's pov

I was watching T. V and Namjoon was out for some meeting.

I spent some time. When I got bored I called hoseok to come over and play some  video games.

" So jisoo what are u going to do today.? " Hoseok asked me while playing.

"I don't know I didn't planned  anything, and watch out " I said. Hoseok shouting while I won the game.

" Jisoo one more round plzzzzzzzz" He said.
"Okay this is the last one "

This time he won... And was showing off like he is the superior player.

" Yah yah that's enough, we both tie this game and what u gonna drink? " I asked.

" Just not poison, anythings fine " .

"Okkkk so it's poison then " I said and moved to the fridge taking out some cold beer.

I passed one to him and one for me. We both drank one sip

" Jisoo don't you think many things have happened in our lives now... Let's forget it and live happily " He said. Out of nowhere.

" Yeah Hoseok I have given up my past memories and now I'll live as a new person. "

It was night. Namjoon came back. He kissed me on lips and I responded back.

" Babe I got to know Hoseok came to here? "

"Yeah he came and left an hour ago.. We played video games " I said while he loosened his tie.

" Ooohh... " He said.

" Why something happened?? I asked.

" No nothing happened I was just asking"

" Yah Namjoon.... Are you by any chance jealous... Cause I spent time with him?? " I asked.

" No it's not me I don't get jealous over these things. "

" Oh reall? " Fine then I'll call him tomorrow too" I said. The expression on his face changed.

" No, okay I am jealous. You should spend some time with me too. "

" Awwwwwww you're so cute, my baby" I date pinching his cheeks.

Smut  ahead

" Yah jisoo I can make you call me daddy too " He said with a smirk on his face.

Me turning red. " Yah Namjoon this is enough" Turning away he caught me hugging me tightly. My back on his chest.

He started to kiss me around my neck.
Sucking it. Feeling his warmth.

" I'll make you scream daddy tonight "

He took me to our room and he layed me down. Unbuttoning his shirt. Revealing those abs. I felt chill down my spine.

He started tracing my skin with his tongue as he began to slide his hands under the top I was wearing
He gripped your breasts through my bra softly, massaging them softly as he nibbled on my skin, eliciting a very soft moan from me.

" Na-namjoon" . I started to get more and more desperate and needy.

Be pressed his palm to my panties, cupping my dripping heat as he did so. I let out a soft moan, nodding slowly as he crawled down slowly, kissing the insides of my thighs before taking the fabric in between my teeth. He pulled them down slowly, making . Me lift up my legs to flick them off as he palmed himself softly through his boxers. I felt so great. I missed his touch. Him dominating me. He doesn't ask me anything. Whatever he does feels great. I like he takes initiative.

After kissing me slowly as he stood, walking into his room to grab a condom. He came back slowly, taking off his boxers and rolling the condom on, propping his weight on top of me. as he aligned himself with your center.

“Are you ready…?” he asked, cupping my cheeks with his hand as he leaned his head against mine. I was feeling really great. Completely different

I nodded , leaned up slowly to kiss him as he slowly pushed into me. He was doing It slow intentionally.It didn’t hurt me, not one bit. This kind of feeling felt new , a feeling I've never experienced as he waited for me to adjust. He waited until the unfamiliar pressure left my. body, replacing itself with pleasure as I let out a soft moan.

“Can I move…?” He asked softly, nudging his nose against mine as he waited for my reply. I nodded , wrapping my arms around his neck as he began to thrust slowly into me, pulling out almost all the way and slowly thrusting himself back in. Filling me full.

"G-God, Namjoon " I moaned little louder,

“ Fuck you feel so good, jisoo.”  As he continued to thrust into me, my walls squeezing tight against his cock as he leaned his head back, waiting until he hears my moans to go any faster.

He began to pick up his pace, pulling me closer to him and thrusting deeper into me , his tip continuously nudging against the g-spot.

I felt the knot in your tummy began to form, almost in unison as I felt him twitch inside of me.

I asked him “Namjoon, g-go faster,” I moaned softly, wrapping my legs around his waist as he pressed kisses on my neck.
Namjoon complied, thrusting into me a bit quicker than before, the intense pleasure he was giving you enough to make you moan out in complete ecstasy. He started to thrust more faster than before.

“Fuck, jisoo, I’m gonna cum okay?” he moaned into my ear, gripping my waist so tightly I was sure he was leaving bruises.
I moaned loudly, nodding as I too felt the know in your tummy unravel, pleasure ripping through me as namjoon continued to thrust into me faster, letting his load off into the condom wrapped around him.

He continued to thrust a little longer to give some time to adjust as I don't like being empty suddenly, allowing me to ride out my high before pulling out, rolling off the condom he was wearing and throwing it in the bin.
He collapsed next to me, pulling me against his chest as he pressed his lips on my forehead.

“I love you so much jisoo, more than anything in the world…” he said with a soft smile.

“I love you too, Namjoon,” I smiled softly, pressing my head to his chest, listening to his steady breathing as I felt myself drift into deep sleep.

It took me a lot of courage and tonnes of holy water to write it. I hope you like it 🥰🥰🥰🥰 . And I am really sorry for not writing for a month😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 cause I was not well and still not well. But I hope toy guys stay safe and stream ON... Cause YouTube is a snake 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃