CHAPTER 13

Jisoo pov

We came back to Korea after that incident happened.

I didn't wanted to talk to anyone and I was feeling so empty. It felt like the world ended and I had no one. Whenever I was looking at my I felt like a pathetic being. I was not able to protect my own baby how was I going to be a strong mother.

The plane ride was very long for me all I did was stare outside the windows and didn't even felt sleepy.

"Jisoo,... Please, forget about it. I know it is hard. It is hard for me too. I know how important that baby was to you even for me. I was finally becoming so happy about being father and I really wanted to be a father. But we have to go through it okay? . You have to be strong for me. " He said .

You know that feeling when you cried too much that now even the tears won't fall out. This was the situation with me.

We soon arrived at the apartment and I just went to my room and went to sleep. Namjoon didn't say anything to me cause he knew that I am not feeling good and I need time for myself.

It was already night when I woke up . So I went to the kitchen to fetch some water.

"Hey jisoo you awake?? " Said Namjoon.

" Yeah I came to drink some water. "

"Oh I made some hot chocolate for you... It's cold you know. I thought  you may like it. " He said.

" Thanks Namjoon but I don't feel like having hot chocolate. " I said. I didn't wanted to drink anything or eat anything. I forced myself to drink some water.

I again went to the room and laid down  again.

It has been now 4 days since this incident.

The same process coming to kitchen and sleeping which is more like laying with eye wide opened. I feel nothing. There is numbness inside me.

I again went to kitchen this time finding for something to eat. Namjoon hasn't been talking to me for a quite long time like 4 days.

" Yah..... Jisoo come here.... Sit near me " Said Namjoon.

" Namjoon but i- "

" No buts. "

I go to him and sit near him on the sofa.
Facing him he rubs my cheeks .

" You haven't even washed your face properly. Aigoo... It looks like you went to a concentration camp. " . He said while taking a wet tissue and wiping my face.

" I think this is enough, four days are a lot. I need to recharge now by hugging you... Quickly... Give me hug for 5 minutes. And then I'll take you out to eat and we can spend some time there. We can go to a park or amusement park too if you want to. ". He said while rubbing his hands on my hair.

I nodded and gave him a hug which lated very long. I don't know I was feeling much better with him.

Later I quickly took a bath got fresh and went down to make some breakfast.

" Ah-uh... No breakfast making. Today we'll eat out all day. " Said Namjoon. I gave him a small smile.

We went out. I was afraid that their might be some reporters. But there weren't any.

" I took care of reporters they will not come to us and ask questions. " Said Namjoon.

I just formed an 'O' shaped mouth ( whatever you call it guys) and nodded.

We arrived at the restaurant to eat breakfast. We ordered some pancakes and ice cream waffles.

We ate them in silence. Though Namjoon was trying to keep the conversation I still wasn't feeling to communicate.

" Jisoo.,. I know what happened. Do you think I didn't feel the pain? Do you think that baby of ours .. I wasn't attached? " He said.

" It was... But i am not able to accept it " I said.

" Then you need to... Will you loose everything like that? " He said.

" No I don't want-"

" Then move on.. Life always gives us one chance... We will start a new beginning okay? We will start everything new. " He said.

Even I thought it will be not too bad if we start everything now. We must start a new life.

" Yeah.. You are right Namjoon. We should start a new life and brand new life " I said.

We ate our food. Went on a long drive and talked a lot.

We arrived at our home and took a bath together. It is right? .. We love each other we can take bath together.

We went to sleep.

Beginning of our new life.

okay guys... I will be honest with you.. I really don't feel that this book is going good. I am busy this book isn't finished and I feel like I am trash, writing all these. So plz understand me and I am really sorry for writing this crappy story.

Thanks for reading this.

This is not the end of the book I'll write more chapters. ❤❤

Thanks for showing love and support. ❤❤