CHAPTER 7

jisoo pov

I was not feeling well.

When namjoon told me not to abort the baby.... For a second I thought he cared for me, does he really care for me?

It was morning and I went down stairs . I was really craving something spicy.

"Let's look what we have here " I said, as I looked into the kitchen drawers. I found a spicy chips packet.
"Let's eat this baby " I said. Smiling. I opened the pavket and start eating.

"Yah yah.. Jisoo.. Why are u eating that unhealthy thing " Said namjoon.

" Hello the excuse me... UNHEALTHY this is not unhealthy if I am craving it then everything is healthy" I said. OMG chips are not unhealthy.. We all live on it.

"Yeah yeah I will not be surprised if you drank alcohol saying you were craving it ". Said namjoon

How dare he.
I ignored and ate all of it but was not satisfied.

" Hey namjoon... Plz order something spicy.. I really want to eat something spicy " I said. He was my last hope.

"What will I get if I do it?"

"Nothing " I said

"Then no order" Said he.
" Okay I will order myself "I said. Huh rude.

" I am ordering it tell me what u want to eat " Said namjoon.
He is ordering??

"One spicy chicken burger and peri peri french fries and one coke plz " I said.. Showing my puppy eyes as best as possible.

" You will become a pig. "

"Yehhhh.. This is what baby wants " I said. Of course the baby wants it not me

Time skip

I soon finished my food so did namjoon 

" Hey mom called me saying that we will live in another house of mine. So that we can spend some time together." He said

"Why ? Do they have problem if we are living? " I said... I wanted to stay with Mrs Kim cause she is the one I can talk to 

"No it is not she wants to give us some time. " He said

"We are also moving out today evening so pack your bags and belongings" Said he.

I was tired too. I went and packed my bags and some things that I need.

Soon it was evening and me and namjoon got ready to move into our new house.

We sat in the car the driver took us to the new house.

We soon arrived and the house was still big but not as big as the previous one. It was really beautiful....

We entered into the home.

" This is our old house where we used to live when I was a kid. " Said namjoon

" Ohhhh the house is pretty "
" After all it is my house " Said he.

We went to our rooms.

" This is my room and that is yours... As my parents will not frequently come so we can now have different rooms " Said namjoon.

I nodded and went to room.
I unpacked the suitcase and kept them in their place.

I went downstairs looking for something to eat. I am feeling hungry a lot these days but women don't like to eat... I must be weird.

I went to the kitchen to look for something.

"What are u doing ".  Said namjoon from behind i got scared.

" Ahhhhhhhh..."  I let out a scream

" Shhhh why are u shouting " Said namjoon

" Anyone will be scared if someone comes from behind " I said.

" But what are u lookin for "
"Something to eat. I am hungry "

" Ohh i know a place let's go their." Said he.

I got dressed quickly

We arrived that place it was small cozy restaurant not a high class restaurant.

We ordered the special dish in the menu.

" This is the best dish.. I used to save pocket money for this dish it self. " Said namjoon, his eyes sparkling and was like a child.
I chuckled at his cute behavior

"What are u laughing at? Is this a joke? Did u just disrespected it? " Said namjoon fighting like a child... So cute

"No when did I say... You were really cute (*’(OO)’*) just now " I said.

" Huh whatever " Said namjoon.

Soon our food arrived. And fuckin holy shit. It tasted like heaven. Yumm.

"See I told u it is the best " Said he.

"It really is... I think I can eat it for whole life " I said.

We continue to eat and ordered some desert and headed towards home.

He was driving the car when I suddenly felt the urge to puke.

"Namjoon, I think I am gonna vomit " I said holding one hand on my chest and the other on his arms.

He immediately stopped the car.

" Don't vomit in the car" He said.

Soon I got out of the car and threw out everything that I ate. He patted my back.
I drank some water and sat in the car.

" I think baby didn't liked the food hehe" I said.

" Yeah I think so " He said scraching his back of his head.
We soon arrived and I went to the bedroom and slept.

Namjoon pov

I got home with her. She threw up a lot. I hope she is ok. Or should I give her some medicines. No what if it hurts the baby... If something happens to the baby....

How will I get the whole shares and company from my dad? I need that baby.
What did u think? That I kinda liked her? I am only doing it for the sake of my shares. I'll try my best to to make her fall in love with me so that her shares could be transferred to mine.

Thanks for reading the chapter. Hope you like it. ❤❤❤.... I know Namjoon before was really sweet but now boom.

Share your opinions with me and sorry for my english as I am not an English speaker. Sorry ...

Vote and comment.

감사합니다❤❤❤❤❤