12• ILLUSIONS

The lock to the door clicks as it opens.

Sabrina and i rock back and forth, mumbling to ourselves.

"Well, looks like the cell's claimed two more victims, poor girls have lost their minds" Prudence laughs.

"They're gibbering like loons" Agatha says annoyed.

"It's a pretty sound, isn't it? like waves on a beach" Dorcas giggles and we stand up, facing tem.

"Oh, it wasn't so bad in the end" Sababrina shrugs and their faces drop.

"Kind of relaxing actualy...like waves on a beach" i smile cockily.

"This is Salem by the way" Sabrina smiles as he walks out from behind Sabrina and Binx from behind me.

"Oh, and this is Binx" i smile.

"They protect and comfort us, wherever we are, they're very clever" Sabrina nods.

"In goblin form, there isn't a crack they can't squeeze through" i smile.

"Bye girls" we say in unison, leaving the cell.

***

Sabrina and I walk into the dorm from the showers.

"Salem?" Sabrina calls, "Binx?" i look around the room.

Prudence quickly sits on a large chest, giggling.

"Give them back" Sabrina sighs.

"Whatever are you talking about?" Prudence grins.

"Our cats, you know, four legs, cute, innocent, the complete opposite of you actually, and our pajamas, pretty self explanitorry" i smile sarcastically.

"What cats?" Agatha smiles.

"What pajamas?" Dorcas shrugs.

"They were on our beds, now they're gone" Sabrina says angrily, pushing past Prudence, opening the chest.

They're not there.

"I know you took them" Sabrina spits.

"How bad do you want them?" Prudence smirks.

"Give them back or so help me i'll do more than send you flying on your asses" i shove her.

Everyone starts chanting for us to fight.

She shoves me back and i raise my fist.

"Miss Spellman" Blackwood calls from the door, holding two pet carriers.

"Gert dressed at once, and then to my office, both of you" he stares between Sabrina and I.

***

"Firstly, familiars are not permitted at the Academy, Salem and Binx will have to go home with Zelda" Blackwood says as aunt Zelda fumes silently beside Sabrina and I.