Break room (one shot)

SUNRISE STARTS NEXT CHAPTER

     It was break time for the last rehearsal of Bohemian Rhapsody, and Joe was on his way to the break room. He turned the door knob, and as the door flew open, his eyes landed on a sleeping Ben. Ben had his pouty red lips parted, his long blonde hair messy, and was laying on his back with his long legs hanging off the edge of the couch, and his shirt pulled up, showing his v line. Joe smiled, and walked up to the couch so he could kneel next to Ben and admire his sleeping figure. Joe set his hand on Ben's chest, feeling the warmth, and Ben grabbed his wrist and pulled him on the couch with a surprising strength. "Ben...?" said Joe suprised, with a blush on his face. "Hmm" Ben groaned huskily, still half asleep, as he wrapped his arms around Joe's waist, holding on like he would never see Joe again. Joe had one leg in between Ben's, and he laid his head in the crook of Ben's neck, hoping Ben couldn't hear his heart pounding as he softly whispered in to Ben's neck "I don't want this to end.." Ben ran his fingers through Joe's hair, and softly said "Don't hate me after this," and Joe pulled his head up to ask Ben what he meant as Ben ran his finger along Joe's cheek and as green eyes met wide innocent hazel eyes, Ben closed his eyes, and passionately kissed Joe. The other boy was in shock. He couldn't believe that THE Ben Hardy was kissing him, but didn't get the chance to kiss him back as Ben pulled away, thinking he'd upset Joe. He had a sad expression and he couldn't meet eyes with joe as he spoke in a soft voice, "sorry, J-" before he could finish, Joe lifted Ben's chin with his hand, and for a second time the boy's lips met and after what seemed like an eternity but at the same time felt so short, Ben pulled away and locked eyes with Joe as he said "I love you Joseph Mazzello." Joe smiled and said "I love you too, Ben Hardy."
       It had been a long day and they were finally done filming for the day. Joe opened his phone and his eyes got wide as he saw how many notifications he had. He read a few and he was in shock.

Hardzello21 commented on your post: OMG HARDZELLO IS REAL IM LOSING MY SHIT OVER THIS EVERYONE LOOK AT GWILYM'S STORY 😭😭

Joe opened his phone, and opened instagram. He clicked on gwylim's story and saw a picture of him on top of Ben in the break room kissing, and read Gwil's caption. 

Cardboard Ben isn't going to be happy when he sees this 😬