Chapter seven

That pic kills me oh my god ^^
Also, I just realized that Ben has green eyes, not blue lmao. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Just imagine he has blue eyes for the story lol.

I stepped out of the shower, and grabbed a towel for Ben. I turned around, and wrapped him in the towel. I swear I could admire his beauty all day. He had the towel loosely wrapped around his waist, and his abs were on full display. Water droplets fell from his wet blonde hair onto his bare chest. He grabbed my towel out of my hands, and started drying my hair. Then we walked to my room, and I handed Ben a tee shirt, and shorts and I wore the same thing. "Thank you Joe...." He said, as I handed him the clothes. I nodded, and he continued "for everything. I've never been accepted as who I am by anyone like you've accepted me. I'm so thankful for all you've done for me, and if you want me to leave still I'll understand," I shook my head quickly with furrowed brows. "If I stay here I feel bad taking your clothes, and staying here for free. I want to get a job." He looked at me with hopeful eyes, and I thought for a second, before responding. "Okay.. but you'll have to work night shift, because you can't work as a cat." Ben's eyes sparkled as he smiled at me, and wrapped his muscular arms around me, engulfing me in a big hug. He's a lot more cuddly than he looks. I walked us over to the bed, and softly pushed Ben down onto it, before climbing on top of him, and pecking him on the lips, before whispering "g'night, Ben." I looked into his ocean eyes, and he responded, "g'night, Joe." It has been a long day, and even though so many emotions went through my brain today, I was tired right now. As soon as Ben snuggled up to me, and wrapped his arms around my waist with his head in the crook of my neck, I let myself relax, and I slipped into a deep sleep.

Sorry this chapter is so short, but I've been feeling kind of uninspired lately.
Not sure what I want to do with this book...