Chapter four

"Hi." I said as I locked eyes with the smirking blue eyed boy that laid naked in my bed. My heart felt like it was going to pound out of my chest. I guess it's a good thing Rami left when he did. "C'mere, Joe." Ben said as he made grabby hands at me. I giggled at the childish boy in front of me, and as Ben shifted his legs, I remembered that he was still naked. I turned around so Ben wouldn't be able to see my red face, before saying, "You can get some clothes out of my dresser when you need them." I then walked over to my dresser and picked out a sweatshirt, and shorts. Ben locked eyes with me and gave me a small "thanks" as I handed him the clothes. I suppressed the urge to stare at Ben's gorgeous body, and turned away as he changed into the clothes. "Can I please sleep here with you, Joe?" Ben said in a desperate tone. I turned around and my eyes met with Ben's wide blue ones. "Sure." I said quietly. Ben smiled, and laid in bed as he rested his head on his hands, and blinked at me. I grabbed my laptop, and sat down next to Ben, before saying, "I have a meeting tomorrow morning for work, so I'll be leaving early, and I'll probably be back around noon." Ben snuggled up next to me and said "a'right." His voice was muffled, because he was snuggled into a blanket, but it was still understandable. I opened my laptop, and started typing up a report that I had to do for work. Three hours in to writing the report, Ben rested his head next to my lap, and I glanced at his parted lips as he took soft, even breaths, and licked my lips before forcing myself to finish my report. About fifteen minutes later, I finished my report. I sighed as I closed my laptop, and set it next to my bed, before pulling the covers over myself, and closing my already heavy eyelids.
Boom! Boom!
I felt something grip onto my arm, and I forced my eyelids open to see Ben violently shaking, and squeezing his eyes shut as he tightly held onto my arm. "You're scared of thunder?" I asked softly to Ben as I sat up. He nodded, and his grip on my arm got tighter as the thunder got worse, and the rain louder. "It's okay, Ben." "I'm here." I said, and he sat up, and laid his head on my chest as I ran my fingers through his blonde hair, and drew small circles on his back. I truly can't believe I've gotten this close to Ben when I only just met him a few days ago. When Ben has finally stopped shaking, and seemed to have calmed down, I said "Are you okay, Benny?." He picked his head up off of my chest, and gazed into my eyes with his sad ocean blue ones. He had a pained expression on his face, and he gave me a small smile as a tear ran down his cheek. His eyes were glazed over as he smiled, and I realized he was very far from being okay. My heart hurt as i looked at the broken boy. As I wiped the tear off of his cheek, he opened his plump pink lips, and said "I'll be okay if I'm with you, Joe."  His eyes cast downward, and I ran my fingers through his soft hair before softly speaking. "let's get some rest, okay?" He nodded his head that was on my chest, and went to lay down. I did the same, and Ben snuggled up to my chest before saying "g'night, Joe." His voice was barely audible as his face was buried in my blanket, but I could make out what he said, and I responded with, "g'night, Benny." Before closing my eyes, and slipping into unconsciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Until next time.....