Chapter six

The rain seemed to pour even harder as I ran across the busy street, looking left, and right as I crossed. Where could Ben have gone.... my chest felt empty as I continued to look for the boy. It was almost pitch black outside and the only light was coming from the street lamps. All I could hear was the rain hitting the ground, and the occasional rumble of the lightning. My clothes were drenched. I went to the only place I could think in the moment, which was the park. I squinted my eyes in hopes of seeing things a little better, and scanned my surroundings. The park seemed to be empty at first glance, but just as I was about to move on, I saw what looked like legs coming out from behind a bush towards the back of the park. My eyes widened, and I exhaled a loud breath. I silently prayed that it wasn't just some random bum, and that it was Ben. I hesitantly walked up to the bush, and I could faintly see the shadow of a man sitting with his arms around his legs, and his head hung low, resting on his hands.
"Ben..?" I asked hesitantly. I was very hopeful that this would be Ben. The man's head immediately shot up when I spoke. "Joe.!" Tears pooled in my eyes as I heard that familiar voice. Ben stared at me with wide shiny blue eyes as tears ran down his red cheeks. My heart felt like it was going to burst. So many emotions were going through my brain in this moment. Before I could get a grip on my feelings, Ben grabbed my shirt collar, and I felt his lips on mine. I squeezed my eyes shut as tears continued to fall, and I locked my lips with Ben's. All that mattered in this moment was the boy in front of me. My heart was pounding in my ears. I reached my hand up, and touched Ben's jaw as we kissed. All too soon, Ben pulled away. I opened my eyes, and a smile broke out on my face as I looked at the smiling boy in front of me. "I've been wanting to do that since I first met you." Ben said as he smiled widely. I smiled and leaned in again to kiss Ben's plump lips. He giggled and pulled away before saying "As much as I'm enjoying this, I'd like to go back home." He said hopefully. I looked down and realized that Ben was naked. He must've changed from his cat form outside.... I'll ask him later. I took my sweatshirt, and jacket off, and handed them to Ben to put on. My jacket was long, so it would cover him. "Of course. Let's go home, Benny." I said as he finished putting on my clothes that had gotten drenched in the rain. I held my hand out for him to take, and we held hands as we walked back to my apartment.
The rain had stopped by the time we got back, and I slipped my shoes off, then decided that I needed to take a shower. Ben should probably shower too. "Do you wanna take a shower Ben?" I asked with a red face. He looked up at me, "together?" He asked with one eyebrow raised, and a small grin on his face. "Oooh... okay." I playfully winked at him, and walked to the bathroom as he followed behind. I was getting a bit nervous as I realized that I was about to shower...naked with Ben. Oh God. As we walked into the cramped bathroom, Ben sat on top of the counter, wearing just my sweatshirt with his long tan legs bare. I tried to keep my eyes above his chest. Ben locked eyes with me as I took my shirt off, and then my pants. I blushed as his eyes scanned over me, and he bit his lip before locking eyes with me again. I licked my lips, and walked over to stand between his legs. He slid his hands behind my neck, and we locked lips as I rested my hands on his smooth thighs. Ben palmed my bulge, and I opened my mouth in shock, and pleasure. Ben slipped his tongue in my mouth, and Our tongues battled for dominance as I wrapped my arms around Ben's waist, and moved closer to him as I felt his growing bulge. I pulled away, and locked eyes with Ben's hooded eyes, and I looked down to his moist, pink lips and I grabbed the bottom of his sweatshirt, signaling for him to lift his arms up so I could take it off. I stared at his toned body, and he smirked. "Like what you see?" He asked sensually. I blushed and ducked my face before slowly nodding. He giggled, and held the waistband of my boxers before pulling them down.

I don't know if y'all want to read smut so let me know and I'll write it ;)

Sorry for leaving off here lol but I hope y'all like how this is going. I'll update again in a few days.