I scream,You scream,The Girls scream for Markipliers Attention

*Marks point of view*

We met the others inside dairy queen as they had already been seated in a corner booth. I let Ethan carry (Y/n) just cause he wanted to and my shoulder kinda hurt from the prod with a baseball bat. "Hey guys" I smiled. I sat with them and Ethan set (Y/n) beside Jack and set on the other side of her. (Y/n) smiled at us all. 

This little girl was surely something different. I actually kinda wanted to ask her about hitting me that day at the orphanage. I mean it definitely got my attention. It made me wonder though.

" Well are we gonna order?" Jack asked with a smile. " Yeah. Ill order go ahead and tell me what you all want" I Said and stood up,listening to their orders and looking at (Y/n) who pointed out her order. I went to the register and began to order. 

After ordering I could hear some squealing to my right, to which of course I turned my head too. There was a group of girls, all having their phones out." Your Markiplier!" One said all to happily. I nod and smiled. Always nice to meet fans."Yes I am" 

" If it isn't to much can we get a picture?" Another asked. I smiled." Of course" I went to them and we all got next to the wall,taking a few selfies as I waited for my number to be called.

"I can't believe we are actually meeting THE Markiplier!" "I know right!" the girls conversed and I could only chuckle." Well If you look to the corner you'll see the one and only Jack,bob,wade,Tyler,and Ethan as well" At my comment they all turned their heads and squealed,grabbing my hand and dragging me back to the group." Hi can we get a picture?" The group looked at me and smiled. 

"Of course" Ethan said and all the group got up to take a picture, the girls having some stranger do it. We took a few pictures and I heard the number being called. "alright girls that's enough." I walked away from the group and went to get the tray of ice creams as the girls hugged the others and all left, excited and giddy like all fan girls. 

When I turned back with the tray I could feel something was off. (Y/n). She wasn't in her seat." Guys where is (Y/n)?" I asked with slight worry as I reached the table. Then the realization hit everyone. We all looked around." There she is" Tyler pointed at a corner booth across from us. (Y/n) was there,standing on top of the seats like a predator stalking their prey,looking out the window. I walked over,looking out the window. She was staring at the girls that got pictures with us. I gently picked her up." Come on, We got your ice cream." I walked back to the group and sat down with (Y/n) beside me.

With the group all here we began to eat our ice cream,talking some and telling stories. But than Ethan asked (Y/n) a question. " Hey (Y/n)" Ethan got her attention easily. (Y/n) looked up from her ice cream and looked at him." That car you hit today was pretty far away, and your aim is amazing don't get me wrong. But my question here is did you mean to hit Mark when we were at the orphanage?" Ethan seemed hesitant to ask but I could feel the whole group was curious as I was too. 

(Y/n) smiled and nod. "But why?" I asked,making her look at me. " It's not every day you have a group of men walk into a orphanage helping their friend find a kid,and with no woman in sight it was easy to tell you were the lead and you were the lonely one. Besides I just put up the interest factor,You chose me" (Y/n) said plain as day and continued to eat. 

For the first time hearing her speak she surely sound smart and I can tell the rest of the group was just as surprised as me. We all ate for a moment before she cleared her throat." For the record,I don't pay a good mind to your fans, but know that I am the girl that matters most" She said and hugged onto me. I smiled and hugged back." Of course you are. Your my daughter" I stroked her hair. She smiled back